Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Where to get cheap fasteners??

I'm looking to stock up on some essentials in my shop, namely bolts, nuts,
washers and lock washers. Can anyone recommend where to go to get these in
bulk?? I can't see buying them in the small packs at the local stores and
Mcmaster seems pricey. I can get some of the stuff by the pound at the
local TSC (Tractor supply center) but nothing small and I'd like a couple
of pounds of stuff in the 10-24 range. Any suggestions where to get
fastners cheap in 1 lb quantities?

Bill

velcro fasteners Mike Lane UK diy 5 December 5th 06 11:36 PM
sell fasteners. [email protected] Home Repair 1 October 12th 06 01:19 AM
Cam lock fasteners dcbwhaley UK diy 1 September 13th 06 08:30 PM
Post Fasteners oo Mike oo Woodworking 0 August 12th 06 04:08 PM
Corrugated fasteners. Robatoy Woodworking 11 March 4th 06 07:29 AM