Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ignoramus23835 Ignoramus23835 is offline

Default Where to get cheap fasteners??

On 2007-10-05, Bill wrote:
I'm looking to stock up on some essentials in my shop, namely bolts, nuts,
washers and lock washers. Can anyone recommend where to go to get these in
bulk?? I can't see buying them in the small packs at the local stores and
Mcmaster seems pricey. I can get some of the stuff by the pound at the
local TSC (Tractor supply center) but nothing small and I'd like a couple
of pounds of stuff in the 10-24 range. Any suggestions where to get
fastners cheap in 1 lb quantities?

I think that McMaster is not that pricey.