Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default FS: Enco 12 x 36 Lathe in Oklahoma

I have purchase a new lathe and am looking to sell my old Enco 12 x 36
Belt drive bench lathe and stand. It comes with all the factory
accessories including a 4-way tool post, 6" 3-jaw chuck, 8" 4-jaw chuck,
live center, dead center, 12" face plate, spare chuck jaws, metric
thread gears, chuck wrenches and tool box. The lathe is 220V 1-phase. I
purchased the lathe used and have used the lathe for part-time
gunsmithing over the last 10 years. I have only re-barreled about 30-40
rifles during that time. The lathe is in excellent condition. I can send
photos if you are interested. Email me at tdking at cableone dot net
if you are interested (replace the "at" and "dot" with @ and .). Asking
$2,000 for the lathe plus shipping. A new one from Enco is $2525 plus
shipping currently.

The lathe is in northern Oklahoma for those who might like to pick it up
(after paying for it of course!)

Thanks,

tdk

Oklahoma Turners? James Woodturning 2 May 4th 06 07:03 PM
enco lathe for sale daniel peterman Metalworking 6 March 17th 06 02:35 AM
Need a gear , older Enco lathe Rex Burkheimer Metalworking 20 July 3rd 05 04:21 AM
FS: In N.E. Oklahoma Rob Mills Woodworking 0 June 22nd 05 06:48 PM
Enco lathe 1024 info? Rex Metalworking 9 May 18th 05 08:39 PM