Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Can you help?

Dave,

I picked your name randomly from the newsgroup list. My husband, Greg
Postma, really enjoyed the group and I don't if he posted much. But,
could you pass on that he appreciated you all? He passed away in his
sleep yesterday - peacefully and painlessly.

Thanks

Jill Postma

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Fri, 10 Aug 2007 07:53:31 -0500, greg
wrote:

Dave,

I picked your name randomly from the newsgroup list. My husband, Greg
Postma, really enjoyed the group and I don't if he posted much. But,
could you pass on that he appreciated you all? He passed away in his
sleep yesterday - peacefully and painlessly.

Thanks

Jill Postma

Hey Jill,

Our condolences Jill, to you and all Greg's family and friends, both
here and locally. I, for one, pray for all of us to pass the same
way.

Thanks for passing this along Dave.

Brian Lawson,
Bothwell, Ontario.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

My condolences, I will miss him.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

In article ,
Brian Lawson wrote:

Hey Jill,

Our condolences Jill, to you and all Greg's family and friends, both
here and locally. I, for one, pray for all of us to pass the same
way.

Same here.
My condolences too.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Fri, 10 Aug 2007 13:57:30 GMT, John Husvar
wrote:

In article ,
Brian Lawson wrote:

Hey Jill,

Our condolences Jill, to you and all Greg's family and friends, both
here and locally. I, for one, pray for all of us to pass the same
way.

Same here.
My condolences too.

My condolences as well

Gunner

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

Dave,

I picked your name randomly from the newsgroup list. My husband, Greg
Postma, really enjoyed the group and I don't if he posted much. But,
could you pass on that he appreciated you all? He passed away in his
sleep yesterday - peacefully and painlessly.

Thanks

Jill Postma

That name goes back a ways! Condolences to Jill, and please thank
her for letting us know.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Jill,

Please accept our most heartfelt condolences for your, and our, loss.

We'll all miss him.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Cabin Fever anyone????

Hey Guys,

Anybody else headed to York? I'm away sometime before noon Tuesday
morning. That's a bit early, but I've got a stop or two to make on
the way, and then I promised SWMBO'd gets a week at Key West after the
Show.

I'll be there for Friday, wearing a red jacket and red Canada cap
(every Friday is wear red to Support the Troops), and Saturday with a
white NAMES cap, so give me a poke in the ribs if you see me. Sunday
we're headed out for the South and hopefully warmer weather than
here!!

Take care. Work Safe.

Brian Lawson,
Bothwell, Ontario.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Brian Lawson wrote:

Hey Guys,

Anybody else headed to York? I'm away sometime before noon Tuesday
morning. That's a bit early, but I've got a stop or two to make on
the way, and then I promised SWMBO'd gets a week at Key West after the
Show.

Pennsylvania is a bit far for me. I plan to be at the Names show in Toledo
again. Maybe this time I'll remember to bring the right hat.

I want to get a good look at a gatling gun that I hope is on display again.
I've purchased plans for one and would like to get started soon. It would
be sweet to speak to someone that actually built one.

Wes
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

the way, and then I promised SWMBO'd gets a week at Key West after the
Show.

I'm 50 miles from there and spend every Saturday in Key West. Ya going
fishin'? Email me if you have any questions.

Karl

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Karl Townsend" wrote in message
anews.com...

the way, and then I promised SWMBO'd gets a week at Key West after the
Show.

I'm 50 miles from there and spend every Saturday in Key West. Ya going
fishin'? Email me if you have any questions.

Karl

If you're 50 miles from Key West, you must live near where I used to live --
Key Colony Beach. There were only about 25 houses there then (1963).

--
Ed Huntress

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

If you're 50 miles from Key West, you must live near where I used to
live --
Key Colony Beach. There were only about 25 houses there then (1963).

Yep, Marathon. 70th street just south of the airport.

Key Colony is home of starter Castles and trophy homes. You should have hung
on to yours. But, then you'd be too rich to help us out on RCM.

Karl

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Tue, 15 Jan 2008 00:57:34 -0500, Brian Lawson
wrote:

Hey Guys,

Anybody else headed to York? I'm away sometime before noon Tuesday
morning. That's a bit early, but I've got a stop or two to make on
the way, and then I promised SWMBO'd gets a week at Key West after the
Show.

I'll be there for Friday, wearing a red jacket and red Canada cap
(every Friday is wear red to Support the Troops), and Saturday with a
white NAMES cap, so give me a poke in the ribs if you see me. Sunday
we're headed out for the South and hopefully warmer weather than
here!!

Take care. Work Safe.

Brian Lawson,
Bothwell, Ontario.

Hey Brian:

Ask for me at the New England Model Engineering area.

Errol Groff
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Brian Lawson" wrote in message

Hey Guys,

Anybody else headed to York? I'm away sometime before noon Tuesday
morning. That's a bit early, but I've got a stop or two to make on
the way, and then I promised SWMBO'd gets a week at Key West after the
Show.

I'll be there for Friday, wearing a red jacket and red Canada cap
(every Friday is wear red to Support the Troops), and Saturday with a
white NAMES cap, so give me a poke in the ribs if you see me. Sunday
we're headed out for the South and hopefully warmer weather than
here!!

Take care. Work Safe.

Brian Lawson,
Bothwell, Ontario.

You can't go until you take down your Christmas lights!

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Wed, 16 Jan 2008 04:39:02 GMT, "Tom Gardner"
wrote:

"Brian Lawson" wrote in message
.. .

Hey Guys,

Anybody else headed to York? I'm away sometime before noon Tuesday
morning. That's a bit early, but I've got a stop or two to make on
the way, and then I promised SWMBO'd gets a week at Key West after the
Show.

I'll be there for Friday, wearing a red jacket and red Canada cap
(every Friday is wear red to Support the Troops), and Saturday with a
white NAMES cap, so give me a poke in the ribs if you see me. Sunday
we're headed out for the South and hopefully warmer weather than
here!!

Take care. Work Safe.

Brian Lawson,
Bothwell, Ontario.

You can't go until you take down your Christmas lights!

Went out in my shirt sleeves on Saturday and took mine down - took
about a half hour - I have them "modularized" so they go up or down
relatively painlessly from a two step stool.
If you are west of Orlando, go to the flea market at Webster on
Mondays and look at the tables set up in the parking lot first as they
start packing things up around noon. used to have some pretty good
deals on odds and ends of tooling. At least that was the case when we
used to go visit the SiL for February; unfortunately she is now here
in a "home" so I get to stay home and play in the snow (when we have
some).
Gerry :-)}
London, Canada

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

I used to sell at the Webster flea market about 10 years ago.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida