Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Cabin Fever anyone????

"Brian Lawson" wrote in message

Hey Guys,

Anybody else headed to York? I'm away sometime before noon Tuesday
morning. That's a bit early, but I've got a stop or two to make on
the way, and then I promised SWMBO'd gets a week at Key West after the
Show.

I'll be there for Friday, wearing a red jacket and red Canada cap
(every Friday is wear red to Support the Troops), and Saturday with a
white NAMES cap, so give me a poke in the ribs if you see me. Sunday
we're headed out for the South and hopefully warmer weather than
here!!

Take care. Work Safe.

Brian Lawson,
Bothwell, Ontario.

You can't go until you take down your Christmas lights!