Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Wes[_2_] Wes[_2_] is offline

Default Cabin Fever anyone????

Brian Lawson wrote:

Hey Guys,

Anybody else headed to York? I'm away sometime before noon Tuesday
morning. That's a bit early, but I've got a stop or two to make on
the way, and then I promised SWMBO'd gets a week at Key West after the
Show.

Pennsylvania is a bit far for me. I plan to be at the Names show in Toledo
again. Maybe this time I'll remember to bring the right hat.

I want to get a good look at a gatling gun that I hope is on display again.
I've purchased plans for one and would like to get started soon. It would
be sweet to speak to someone that actually built one.

Wes