Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default painting inside of square steel tube

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote:

Nick Mueller wrote:

Michael A. Terrell wrote:

Of course not. Â No one expects you to be helpful.

Yea, I'm selective when I'm helpful.

Why help anyone learn new methods, ...

... when he is an prooven idiot like Ignorant er Ignor-rat er Ignoramus or
Gunner.

when you prefer to just sit back and be an asshole?

Again, I'm selective to whom I give tips. Grant is one of them.
Others made it into my don't-answer-them-list. Like Gwinn. Too much OT,
comprende?

I already knew that you are a full blown Nazi asshole. Stunts like
this just reinforce that sorry image. Its damn easy to make enemies.
Any Dummkopf can make enemies. Making good friends is hard work, but
well worth the effort. You don't attempt to educate, you just damn
anyone who doesn't kiss your sorry ass.

Comprende?

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida

With such a sleazoid attitude, chances are you got your DD214
as a result of "friendly" fire from your own unit. Do you
carry a banner with you at all times?

BTW, you come across as the Dummkopf of all Dummkopfs.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

--

Again Ross shows just how ****ing stupid he really is.
Snicker....Ill let him figure out where he stepped on his dick in such a

Gunner

This Message is guaranteed environmentally friendly
Manufactured with 10% post consumer ASCII
Meets all EPA regulations for clean air
Using only naturally occuring fibers
Use the Message with confidance.
(Some settling may occure in transit.)
(Best if Used before May 13, 2009)
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Ross wrote:

With such a sleazoid attitude, chances are you got your DD214
as a result of "friendly" fire from your own unit.

I "recieved" it after two years active duty as a braodcast engineer, and four years in the reserves.

Do you carry a banner with you at all times?

DO you EVER wipe your ass? Or your mouth?

BTW, you come across as the Dummkopf of all Dummkopfs.

You earned that title fair and square.

No one would expect you to pay your own way. You better hurry! I
hear Der Führer calling you.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Gunner wrote:

Again Ross shows just how ****ing stupid he really is.
Snicker....Ill let him figure out where he stepped on his dick in such a
delightful fashion.

That must really hurt, when he's wearing those stilettos. Oh well,
that's what he gets for playing with himself, all day long. I have to
admit that he types fairly well with just his nose.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida