Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default painting inside of square steel tube

Ross wrote:

With such a sleazoid attitude, chances are you got your DD214
as a result of "friendly" fire from your own unit.

I "recieved" it after two years active duty as a braodcast engineer, and four years in the reserves.

Do you carry a banner with you at all times?

DO you EVER wipe your ass? Or your mouth?

BTW, you come across as the Dummkopf of all Dummkopfs.

You earned that title fair and square.

No one would expect you to pay your own way. You better hurry! I
hear Der Führer calling you.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell