knob

Default Miller 210 (Best place/price to purchase?)

I've been looking at the Miller 210. Compared
with the Hobart and Lincoln, the Miller
stood out with a better duty cycle and features.
Best price I could find was $1180.45 at Quimby
Corp. in Portland OR. with free shipping. I'm
in Ohio. I'm ready to buy, does anyone know of
any place that might offer a better deal?