Rich McCarty

Default FS: Tools and Equipment in Central CT

I am moving overseas to return to school and the following stuff for sale.
I'm located just south off CT Rt 9 south of Middletown.

6 HP 33 Gal Air Compressor, low hours $225
Table Saw w/ Dado blades & finger jig $100
Victor protable Oxy-Actyene torch $175
2 channel analog o-scope $50
Signal generator $30
Various power tools, jack stands, small belt sander, many other misc
tools/garage equipment.

Washer & dryer $225
Cedar Chest $125
Bookshelves and etc.

Also, a '67 Gilera 124cc 5 speed motorcycle. See my website for pics.
http://home.earthlink.net/~richmccarty/

Thanks,

Rich McCarty
Add the 'ty' to end for my name to send email

Wayne

Default Tools and Equipment in Central CT

Wayne

Rich your email bounced.
What brand is the table saw and comp?

Rich McCarty

The table saw is a Craftsman & the compressor is a Coleman Powermate
upright.

Try richmccartyATearthlink.net ( replace AT with the you-know-what )

Rich