Steve

Default Sobel Machinery

Does Dave Sobel have a website? Thanks, Steve
Bob Powell

"Steve" wrote in message
om...
Does Dave Sobel have a website? Thanks, Steve

Sells occasionally on ebay as "machinerynj", if there's more I don't know.

Tove Momerathsson

Steve wrote:

Does Dave Sobel have a website? Thanks, Steve

Last time I did business with Dave, it was in a style compatible
with the age of the machinery I bought: by phone, and payment by
check. No credit cards, no e-mail, no website. He seems happy
doing business that way and I still remember how to work a pen.

I'd just give him a call and tell him what you're looking for.

Regards,
Tove
Tony

website?, I don't think he has a fax machine.

"Steve" wrote in message
om...
Does Dave Sobel have a website? Thanks, Steve