DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Gunner's medical bills (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/17544-gunners-medical-bills.html)

wmbjk June 27th 04 03:53 PM

Gunner's medical bills

On Sat, 26 Jun 2004 22:34:49 -0400, "Phillip Vogel"
wrote:

Well, here's what a person who's REALLY concerned about that issue would do:

Vote for Kerry.

p.

Given that millions are being screwed every day by too-high drug
prices, one would think that Gunnervision would be on the case hot and
heavy. Particularly since the entire staff at HQ needs meds they can't
afford. Unfortunately, Gunnervision is too busy with more important
matters, such as publicizing the high risk of finding a dem sex
offender ringing the doorbell.

Wayne

yourname June 27th 04 05:49 PM

Gunner's medical bills

What is sad is people advocating violence to further a political agenda.
And they expect respect?

I think not.

Gunner wrote:
On Sun, 27 Jun 2004 01:26:53 GMT, yourname wrote:

uh I am not ht eone talking about giving medals to mass murderers,
abortion is legal, move to somewhere it aint

Putting Jews in ditches and machine gunning them was legal
Putting Jews in truck bodies connected to the exhaust pipe was legal
Putting Jews in large rooms then poisoning them with Zyklon B gas was
legal.

Does that make it right?

Gunner

Lawrence Glickman wrote:

On Sun, 27 Jun 2004 00:32:16 GMT, yourname wrote:

so killing people is ok, so long as you don't like what they do, and you
are part of a tiny psychotic minority that wants to control other
people, hmm interesting

R U Kidding?

Slaughtering babies is not psychotic? Murder? Heinous CRIMES against
Humanity, that put Holocaust to shame in comparison ?

You are part of the problem dude. Get help quickly.

Lg

That rifle hanging on the wall of the working-class flat or labourer's
cottage is the symbol of democracy. It is our job to see that it stays
there.
- George Orwell

Tim May June 27th 04 05:58 PM

Gunner's medical bills

In article , yourname wrote:

What is sad is people advocating violence to further a political agenda.
And they expect respect?

I think not.

Abortion is a very tough issue. For those who think killing an unborn
child is murder, your paragraph above becomes:

"What is sad is people advocating force to stop murderers to further a
political agenda about murder being a bad thing. And they expect
respect?"

or, even more apropos to the abortion clinic example:

"What is sad is people advocating the violent destruction of the Nazi
extermination camps to further their political agenda. And they expect
respect?"

Sometimes force and violence is indeed needed. While I don't bomb
abortion clinics, I have no qualms about using or advocating violence
to stop robberies or home invasions or even repeated trespassing. I
doubt I'd lose a moment of sleep if I fired a shotgun blast into the
chest of some burglar in my house.

Some people have earned killing.

--Tim May

Gunner June 27th 04 05:58 PM

Gunner's medical bills

On Sun, 27 Jun 2004 16:49:14 GMT, yourname wrote:

What is sad is people advocating violence to further a political agenda.
And they expect respect?

I think not.

Saving lives is a political agenda? Interesting. If you stopped the
attempted killers of 7 million Jews..it was to further a political
agenda?

That's a very sad commentary on your mindset, unfortunately.

Shrug

Gunner

yourname June 27th 04 06:52 PM

Gunner's medical bills

Abortion is a very tough issue. For those who think killing an unborn
child is murder, your paragraph above becomes:

I am not talking about abortion. I am talking about wackos who think
that democracy means 'whatever i vote for' and not what the majority
votes for. The majority, in this instance believe it is wrong murder
actual people. They believe that when someone actually shoots someone,
they should go on trial. If found guilty, maybe get a needle, maybe rot
in a hole somewhere.

Now if I was talking about abortion, I would have to think about how
interesting it is that right wing anti welfare gun nuts all are anti
abortion.

See, you will never make abortion illegal in this country, not a federal
issue[oh ****, you are strict constructionists too, damn] so rich women
will always hop the shuttle to boston, in out se ya later, no worries.
So all you are really doing is restricting access to poor women. OK
fine. well, they are going to be more poor kids, fine. So since you
don't believe in helping the poor, there will be more starving dying
poor kids. OK fine. Since there is no support for them, some percentage
will no doubt attempt to finance there lifestyle by stealing your stuff,
hmm regretable, but foreseeable. No doubt you will polish up your .357
and blow large pieces of them into shark bait. your right I guess, they
were stealing your stuff.

So the only real question I have is, are you really against murder or
are you just ****ed off because you don't get to KILL THEM YOURSELF?
..
..
..
..

its really just humor, but seriously, advocating killing people in a
civilized society just makes you a worthless asshole, and everything you
say worthy of contempt, is that really a way to get your point across,
or do you just like to see your words on a computer screen?

Bob Brock June 27th 04 07:30 PM

Gunner's medical bills

On Sun, 27 Jun 2004 10:08:08 -0700, Bart Bailey
wrote:

In posted on
Sat, 26 Jun 2004 19:25:33 -0400, Gary Coffman wrote: Begin:

On Sat, 26 Jun 2004 17:21:56 -0500, Lawrence Glickman wrote:
And while we're on the topic, what happened to Eric Rudolph? Where is
he? What is happening with him? I don't recall him going to trial,
do you?

He's sitting in jail in Birmingham. Jury selection is underway for his
abortion clinic bombing trial.

Gary

What about Centennial Park, or would that only serve to illustrate the
FBI's incompetence with that Jewell guy, and they hope to convict
Rudolph of something else instead?

They will get around to it, if he isn't found guilty and executed
first. Now, there is another "survivalists" who probably won't
survive normality.

Tom Ivar Helbekkmo June 27th 04 09:02 PM

Gunner's medical bills

yourname writes:

its really just humor, [...]

George Carlin has a great routine on the conservative attitudes you
talk about. It's the one where he talks about rich conservatives
being against abortion *and* against support for poor, single parent
kids. "If you're pre-born, you're fine. If you're pre-school, you're
****ed!" and "Pro life? They're not pro life. They're anti woman!".

-tih
--
Tom Ivar Helbekkmo, Senior System Administrator, EUnet Norway
www.eunet.no T: +47-22092958 M: +47-93013940 F: +47-22092901

Mark Rand June 27th 04 09:24 PM

The New Gunner: "If it's legal, it's legal, so quit yer bitchin'"

On Sat, 26 Jun 2004 17:52:56 -0400, "George Willer" wrote:

It implies no such thing! Only a slug receiving largesse from some other
citizen would consider the transfer from some other citizen by force to be
promoting the "general welfare".

Stealing from one to give to another has never been, nor should it ever be
legal. Liberals!... geeze!

George Willer

Remember that if the arse ever falls out of your world, won't you :-)

Have a nice week
Mark Rand
RTFM

Guido June 27th 04 09:36 PM

George Willer wrote:

It implies no such thing! Only a slug receiving largesse from some other
citizen would consider the transfer from some other citizen by force to be
promoting the "general welfare".

"All property, indeed, except the savage's temporary
cabin, his bow, his matchcoat and other little
Acquisitions absolutely necessary for his Subsistence,
seems to me to be the creature of public Convention.
Hence, the public has the rights of regulating Descents,
and all other Conveyances of Property, and even of
limiting the quantity and uses of it. All the property
that is necessary to a man is his natural Right, which
none may justly deprive him of, but all Property
superfluous to such Purposes is the property of the
Public who, by their Laws have created it and who may,
by other Laws dispose of it."
Benjamin Franklin

Stealing from one to give to another has never been, nor should it ever be
legal. Liberals!... geeze!

"... legislators cannot invent too many devices for
subdividing property... Another means of silently
lessening the inequality of property is to exempt all
from taxation below a certain point, and to tax the
higher portions or property in geometrical progression
as they rise. Whenever there are in any country
uncultivated lands and unemployed poor, it is clear that
the laws of property have been so far extended as to
violate natural right."
Thomas Jefferson (in a letter to James Madison), 1785

George Willer June 28th 04 12:07 AM

The New Gunner: "If it's legal, it's legal, so quit yer bitchin'"

Mark,

I take it from your remark that you think such stealing should be legal?

I've had my world yanked away by the fickle finger of fate a couple times
(fire, cancer, death of a son) and survived it by myself. I recommend you
goofy Liberals try it just to see if you can. I doubt you can.

George Willer

Gerald Miller June 28th 04 01:49 AM

: Deputy shoots kidnapper until suspect stops

On Sun, 27 Jun 2004 04:17:10 GMT, Gunner
wrote:

On Sun, 27 Jun 2004 08:52:46 +0800, hamei wrote:

Strabo wrote:

My position is, and maybe TM and Gunner would agree,
government has no business 'regulating' drugs.

That is a libertarian stance.

Thalidomide

Was approved by the FDA.

Ours, but not yours IIRC.
Gerry :-)}
London, Canada

Phillip Vogel June 28th 04 04:44 AM

Gunner's medical bills

wrote:

Well, here's what a person who's REALLY concerned about that issue would

do:

Vote for Kerry.

p.

Given that millions are being screwed every day by too-high drug
prices, one would think that Gunnervision would be on the case hot and
heavy. Particularly since the entire staff at HQ needs meds they can't
afford. Unfortunately, Gunnervision is too busy with more important
matters, such as publicizing the high risk of finding a dem sex
offender ringing the doorbell.

Wayne

Well, now. That got me thinking. How's this for a summary?
--
Gunner may not agree with what Gunner says, but Gunner will defend to
Gunner's death Gunner's right to say it.

Gunner June 28th 04 09:47 AM

: Deputy shoots kidnapper until suspect stops

Strabo wrote:

My position is, and maybe TM and Gunner would agree,
government has no business 'regulating' drugs.

That is a libertarian stance.

Thalidomide

Was approved by the FDA.

Ours, but not yours IIRC.
Gerry :-)}
London, Canada

Actually yes, the US FDA approved it for certain uses.

In 1998

Thalidomide was never sold in the US, but caused havoc in the children
of servicemen stationed in Germany and IRRC..Britian as it was
commonly prescribed for morning sickness. Did Canada have a problem
also?

Its now known to inhibit AIDs and is under investigation for that,
and is used for treatment of leprosy.

Gunner

Gunner June 28th 04 12:15 PM

Gunner's medical bills

On Sun, 27 Jun 2004 16:49:14 GMT, yourname wrote:

What is sad is people advocating violence to further a political agenda.
And they expect respect?

I think not.

Normandy was unnecessary because it was a political agenda?

Interesting

Gunner

yourname June 28th 04 02:42 PM

Gunner's medical bills

I think not.

Normandy was unnecessary because it was a political agenda?

Interesting

Gunner

SO you think ,somehow, a small whacked out fringe group, advocating
murdering our fellow citizens, is analogous to a gov't declared war
against a massed army..

do you posess any logical thought process or do the militia websites
posess all the knowledge in the universe?

Gunner June 28th 04 09:39 PM

Gunner's medical bills

On Mon, 28 Jun 2004 13:42:11 GMT, yourname wrote:

I think not.

Normandy was unnecessary because it was a political agenda?

Interesting

Gunner

SO you think ,somehow, a small whacked out fringe group, advocating
murdering our fellow citizens, is analogous to a gov't declared war
against a massed army..

A massed army posed to do what? Germany didnt attack the US. It did
attack US ships, which were attacking German ships.

As I indicated...it was quite legal to kill the Jews in the Holocaust.
So from your point of view..we simply should have ignored it. The
Neurmberg trials should never have happened either.

Looks like the Abortion Holocaust is nearly keeping up with the
Germans during their best years...

Number of Abortions Performed in the United States
(AGI) (CDC)
1973 744,600 615,831
1974 898,600 763,476
1975 1,034,200 854,853
1976 1,179,300 988,267
1977 1,316,700 1,079,430
1978 1,409,600 1,157,776
1979 1,497,700 1,251,921
1980 1,553,900 1,297,606
1981 1,577,300 1,300,760
1982 1,573,900 1,303,980
1983 1,575,000 1,268,987
1984 1,577,200 1,333,521
1985 1,588,600 1,328,570
1986 1,574,000 1,328,112
1987 1,559,100 1,353,671
1988 1,590,800 1,371,285
1989 1,566,900 1,396,658
1990 1,608,600 1,429,577
1991 1,556,500 1,388,937
1992 1,528,900 1.359,145
1993 1,500,000 1,330,414
1994 1,431,000 1,267,415
1995 1,363,690 1,210,883
1996 1,365,730 1,221,585
1997 1,365,730 (NRLC estimate)
1998 1,365,730 (NRLC estimate.)
1999 1,365,730 (CIRTL estimate.)
40 MILLION ABORTIONS SINCE 1973
4,000 each day

do you posess any logical thought process or do the militia websites
posess all the knowledge in the universe?

What militia websites? Im afraid you appear more familiar with them
than I am. I dont think Ive ever seen one. Got links from your
favorites?

Take that back..I am familiar with the Beaver Country Militia..is this
what you are talking about?
http://www.geocities.com/beaver_militia/

Gunner

pyotr filipivich June 29th 04 12:05 AM

: Deputy shoots kidnapper until suspect stops

It being a dull day, I decide to respond to what Gunner
fosted Mon, 28 Jun 2004 08:47:06 GMT on
rec.crafts.metalworking , viz:
Thalidomide

Actually yes, the US FDA approved it for certain uses.

In 1998

Thalidomide was never sold in the US, but caused havoc in the children
of servicemen stationed in Germany and IRRC..Britian as it was
commonly prescribed for morning sickness. Did Canada have a problem
also?

Its now known to inhibit AIDs and is under investigation for that,
and is used for treatment of leprosy.

And it still makes a heck of a tranquilizer. Just not for pregnant
women. Interferes with the up take of vitamin B, which in the first
trimester is apparently crucial for developing arms and legs. Not
something which will show up in testing on a population primarily of males.

tschus
pyotr

--
pyotr filipivich.

Cliff Huprich June 29th 04 12:09 PM

Gunner's medical bills

In article , Gunner
writes:

Looks like the Abortion

Conservtives, right-wingers & fundies should learn about
birth control .... where do they think this comes from? Turnips?

"It is a simple logical truth that, short of mass emigration into
space, with rockets taking off at the rate of several million per
second, uncontrolled birth-rates are bound to lead to horribly
increased death-rates. It is hard to believe that this simple truth is
not understood by those leaders who forbid their followers to use
effective contraceptive methods. They express a preference for
'natural' methods of population limitation, and a natural method is
exactly what they are going to get. It is called starvation."

Richard Dawkins
--The Selfish Gene
--
Cliff

Jeff Lowe June 29th 04 01:53 PM

Gunner's medical bills

"Gunner" wrote in message
[...]

I know it goes against a good **** stir and does not support the moral
outrage of the Reactionary Right or the christian fundamentalists that
have hijacked the mantle of conservatism, but with the bare minimal of
effort (first google hit in [abortion rates])one can see that abortion rates
are going down: http://www.infoplease.com/ipa/A0764203.html
Never let mere facts get in the way of a good rant.

Should abortion be discouraged? Yes, of course it should, but to ban it
would be to impose a very narrow interpretation of just one religion on
the whole population. Kind of seems like "Establishing" to me.
Jeff

Lawrence Glickman June 29th 04 02:20 PM

Gunner's medical bills

On Tue, 29 Jun 2004 12:53:53 GMT, "Jeff Lowe"
wrote:

"Gunner" wrote in message
.. .
[...]

Don't you have a Mind that is capable of operating outside established
ideological dogma? Can't you make an ethical / moral decision without
consulting a bible?

This is the kind of mentality that scares the crap out of me. People
incapable of independent thinking. Oh you can get from point A to
point B if you follow somebody else's roadmap. But how about trying
to be a man, and get there on your -own-.

Lg

Santa Cruz Mike June 29th 04 04:04 PM

Gunner's medical bills

On 29 Jun 2004 04:09:33 -0700, (Cliff Huprich)
wrote:

In article , Gunner
writes:

Looks like the Abortion

Conservtives, right-wingers & fundies should learn about
birth control .... where do they think this comes from? Turnips?

Richard Dawkins
--The Selfish Gene
--
Cliff

a·bor·tion ( P ) Pronunciation Key (-bôrshn)
n.

1-Something malformed or incompletely developed; a monstrosity.
2- Cliff employed as a leadman in a machine shop
3-Cliff employed as a *sort of expert* in the CAM industry
4-Cliff teaching Physics to preschoolers

Gunner June 29th 04 07:33 PM

Gunner's medical bills

On Tue, 29 Jun 2004 12:53:53 GMT, "Jeff Lowe"
wrote:

"Gunner" wrote in message
.. .
[...]

G so the carnage is getting infinitesimally smaller? Great!
Btw...Im not a fundie..Im Buddhist. But da facts is da facts.

Should abortion be discouraged? Yes, of course it should, but to ban it
would be to impose a very narrow interpretation of just one religion on
the whole population. Kind of seems like "Establishing" to me.
Jeff

Did you see anyone on this thread talking about banning all abortions?
If so, please point it out.

Gunner, Pro Choice, just realistic about the Right of Privacy that
allows a mother to murder her child..

jim rozen June 29th 04 09:25 PM

Gunner's medical bills

In article , Gunner says...

Did you see anyone on this thread talking about banning all abortions?
If so, please point it out.

I can understand the man's confusion. Given that you
react strongly in the fashion that you do, you could
easily be mistaken for an advocate of a total ban.

It's not so much *what* you say, but what you *don't*
say - you don't decry that clinic bombings or the
doctor shootings. Privacy rights cut both ways, I
don't want the goverment interfering with my wife or
kid's lives any more than than I can possibly stave
off. Err, that goes for me too. Keep 'em far away.

Jim

please reply to:

Guido June 29th 04 09:47 PM

The New Gunner: "If it's legal, it's legal, so quit yer bitchin'"

Strabo wrote:

On Sun, 27 Jun 2004 21:36:54 +0100, Guido
wrote:

George Willer wrote:

[...]

These quotes refer to real property, not cash or possessions.
The concern was the accumulation of large amounts of land and
the undue influence of landowners on government and society. This
was historically a significant problem.

Not so. Take the first sentence from Franklin, he is talking
about all property not just real property (land). The entire
passage talks of "all property" which is hardly surprising
as Franklin was quite keen on taxation (see extended passage):

"The Remissness of our People in Paying Taxes is highly
blameable; the Unwillingness to pay them is still more
so. I see, in some Resolutions of Town Meetings, a
Remonstrance against giving Congress a Power to take,
as they call it, the People's Money out of their Pockets,
tho' only to pay the Interest and Principal of Debts duly
contracted. They seem to mistake the Point. Money, justly
due from the People, is their Creditors' Money, and no
longer the Money of the People, who, if they withold it,
should be compell'd to pay by some Law."
http://press-pubs.uchicago.edu/found...v1ch16s12.html

When talking about the rich having a greater voice in
government than the poor he was even clearer:

"Private Property therefore is a Creature of Society,
and is subject to the Calls of that Society, whenever
its Necessities shall require it, even to its last
Farthing; its Contributions therefore to the public
Exigencies are not to be considered as conferring a
Benefit on the Publick, entitling the Contributors to
the Distinctions of Honour and Power, but as the Return
of an Obligation previously received, or the Payment
of a just Debt."
http://press-pubs.uchicago.edu/found...v1ch12s25.html

No discussion of real property there.

Gunner June 29th 04 10:54 PM

Gunner's medical bills

On 29 Jun 2004 13:25:57 -0700, jim rozen
wrote:

In article , Gunner says...

Did you see anyone on this thread talking about banning all abortions?
If so, please point it out.

I can understand the man's confusion. Given that you
react strongly in the fashion that you do, you could
easily be mistaken for an advocate of a total ban.

It's not so much *what* you say, but what you *don't*
say - you don't decry that clinic bombings or the
doctor shootings. Privacy rights cut both ways, I
don't want the goverment interfering with my wife or
kid's lives any more than than I can possibly stave
off. Err, that goes for me too. Keep 'em far away.

Jim

Of course Jim, and I feel that the Right to Privacy should also allow
you to murder any of your children that happens to become inconvenient
up to the age of majority. Got a 12 yr old that ****es you off? Wack
em and stack em. Cant potty train that 3 yr old? Stick em face first
in the toilet for 5 minutes and then put em in the trash. (if you have
semi weekly garbage pick up, wrap em well first so you don't **** off
the neighbors with the stink). Or use the trash compactor. You may
have to dismember the 12 yr old though. Id suggest a chain saw or at
the least, an electric carving knife with a good sharp hatchet for the
leg and arm joints.

Shrug..whatever floats your boat. And no one should interfere when
they hear the childs screams. After all..it is YOUR right to privacy.

Gunner

jim rozen June 29th 04 11:49 PM

Gunner's medical bills

In article , Gunner says...

Of course Jim, and I feel that the Right to Privacy should also allow
you to murder any of your children that happens to become inconvenient
up to the age of majority. Got a 12 yr old that ****es you off? Wack
em and stack em. Cant potty train that 3 yr old? Stick em face first
in the toilet for 5 minutes and then put em in the trash. (if you have
semi weekly garbage pick up, wrap em well first so you don't **** off
the neighbors with the stink). Or use the trash compactor. You may
have to dismember the 12 yr old though. Id suggest a chain saw or at
the least, an electric carving knife with a good sharp hatchet for the
leg and arm joints.

Cranky cranky. Need I point out that folks who abuse kids don't
come from any particular political party or socioeconomic stratum?

Your anti-abortion bible-thumpers are just as likely to twist the
arm off their kid as is the Ms-reading crowd. Spare the rod and
all that stuff....

I don't thing abortion as a method of birth control is much good
at all. But then I'm personally in favor of the other, better kinds
of birth control - and think it's a shame that anti-abortionists
tend to also oppose the thing that would make their crusade smaller
and easier - birth control. (which is not to say that you share
that view, I understand). It just seems unusually idiotic to me
to take those two competing views and jam them up against each
other.

As for the 'up to the age of majority' wisecrack, all I can say
is that I have effectively armed the little dear so she can
defend herself quite well....

Jim

please reply to:

wmbjk June 30th 04 01:57 AM

Gunner's medical bills

On 29 Jun 2004 15:49:52 -0700, jim rozen
wrote:

In article , Gunner says...

[...]

As usual, Gunnervision is so busy with its drama queen editorials,
that it overlooks news like this

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2004/...in623159.shtml

Much of the debate would be moot if GW would quit blocking one of the
most obvious solutions.

Wayne

Gunner June 30th 04 08:57 AM

Gunner's medical bills

On 29 Jun 2004 15:49:52 -0700, jim rozen
wrote:

In article , Gunner says...

Of course Jim, and I feel that the Right to Privacy should also allow
you to murder any of your children that happens to become inconvenient
up to the age of majority. Got a 12 yr old that ****es you off? Wack
em and stack em. Cant potty train that 3 yr old? Stick em face first
in the toilet for 5 minutes and then put em in the trash. (if you have
semi weekly garbage pick up, wrap em well first so you don't **** off
the neighbors with the stink). Or use the trash compactor. You may
have to dismember the 12 yr old though. Id suggest a chain saw or at
the least, an electric carving knife with a good sharp hatchet for the
leg and arm joints.

Cranky cranky. Need I point out that folks who abuse kids don't
come from any particular political party or socioeconomic stratum?

Why, was that in question?

Your anti-abortion bible-thumpers are just as likely to twist the
arm off their kid as is the Ms-reading crowd. Spare the rod and
all that stuff....

Not mine. Im Buddhist, remember?

I don't thing abortion as a method of birth control is much good
at all. But then I'm personally in favor of the other, better kinds
of birth control - and think it's a shame that anti-abortionists
tend to also oppose the thing that would make their crusade smaller
and easier - birth control. (which is not to say that you share
that view, I understand). It just seems unusually idiotic to me
to take those two competing views and jam them up against each
other.

Most of the fundies want abstinence taught as the primary means of birth
control. Shrug..that dont work very well either. But thats not the root
of this thread..and my bit above was not being cranky cranky..but
carrying the thing to the logical extreme.

As for the 'up to the age of majority' wisecrack, all I can say
is that I have effectively armed the little dear so she can
defend herself quite well....

Jim

Catch her asleep and put one through her skull when she doesn't do her
homework. After all, she is only a tissue mass, she cant vote.

Gunner

================================================= =
please reply to:
================================================= =

"A vote for Kerry is a de facto vote for bin Laden."
Strider

Gunner June 30th 04 09:00 AM

Gunner's medical bills

On Wed, 30 Jun 2004 00:57:19 GMT, wmbjk
wrote:

On 29 Jun 2004 15:49:52 -0700, jim rozen
wrote:

In article , Gunner says...

[...]

Drama or apathy...which is more effective?

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2004/...in623159.shtml

Much of the debate would be moot if GW would quit blocking one of the
most obvious solutions.

An abortion drug? Coat hangers are much cheaper.

Wayne

Gunner

Phillip Vogel June 30th 04 02:47 PM

Gunner's medical bills

"Gunner" wrote in message

Btw...Im not a fundie..Im Buddhist. But da facts is da facts.

I'm sure the rest of the Buddhists are thrilled.

wmbjk June 30th 04 03:02 PM

Gunner's medical bills

On Wed, 30 Jun 2004 08:00:42 GMT, Gunner
wrote:

Drama or apathy...which is more effective?

Effective? At what, wearing out keyboards? All I see is a guy whose
hobby includes actively promoting the authors of stupid policies such
as blocking the easy availability of proven contraception, or the
reimportation of prescription drugs.

An abortion drug? Coat hangers are much cheaper.

As I said, drama queen. Add incoherent.

Wayne

wmbjk June 30th 04 03:03 PM

Gunner's medical bills

On Wed, 30 Jun 2004 07:57:40 GMT, Gunner
wrote:

Catch her asleep and put one through her skull when she doesn't do her
homework. After all, she is only a tissue mass, she cant vote.

Print this out and take it to your doctor -

******************
Please adjust Gunner's meds, he's wackier than usual.

******************

Wayne

Gunner June 30th 04 06:42 PM

Gunner's medical bills

wrote:

Catch her asleep and put one through her skull when she doesn't do her
homework. After all, she is only a tissue mass, she cant vote.

Print this out and take it to your doctor -

******************
Please adjust Gunner's meds, he's wackier than usual.

******************

Wayne

Chuckle...just stirring Jims (and yours) ****. Takeing your arguments to
their logical conclusions is always fun and good for knee jerk
backpeddling from you guys.

Gunner

wmbjk June 30th 04 08:48 PM

Gunner's medical bills

wrote:

Catch her asleep and put one through her skull when she doesn't do her
homework. After all, she is only a tissue mass, she cant vote.

Print this out and take it to your doctor -

******************
Please adjust Gunner's meds, he's wackier than usual.

******************

Wayne

Chuckle...just stirring Jims (and yours) ****. Takeing your arguments to
their logical conclusions is always fun and good for knee jerk
backpeddling from you guys.

Gunner

There isn't any logic or fun in your comments, and you're the only one
backpeddling. If you believe that you're demonstrating any wisdom
here, I dare you to print it out and show it to your doctor. Unless
you want them confiscated, don't forget to remove any sharp objects
from your pockets in advance.

Wayne

jim rozen July 1st 04 01:47 AM

Gunner's medical bills

In article , Gunner says...

Catch her asleep and put one through her skull when she doesn't do her
homework.

Yeah, that would work, except for the fact that:

a) she goes to bed later than I do now

b) she never doesn't do her homework.

It's pretty depressing. She smarter than me (deans list in
her new HS for the fourth time in a row) and needs less
sleep. It doesn't help that ms Mulligan just twisted
the royal sh%t out of her right foot in the driveway last
week so I've been doing it all around here since then.

I'm starting to feel somewhat.... geriatric. Lately.

Jim

please reply to:

Gunner July 1st 04 08:48 AM

Gunner's medical bills

wrote:

[...]

No logic? Abortion is the killing of an unborn child. Child.
If you were to shoot a pregnant woman, killing her and the unborn
child in virtually every one of the United States, you would be
charged with (2) two counts of murder. You can only murder a human
being. Ergo, that unborn tissue mass is a child.

However. with the permission of the mother, she may legally let
another kill that unborn child during the course of an abortion.

So if its legal for the mother to give permission to kill that child,
then it must be ok for her to give permission to anyone to do so.
If so..there is no special protections attached to that child. A
child becomes an adult, no longer under the protection of the parent
at the age of majority. (and a voter)

So if the child is a human being (and is so if murdered with out the
permission of the mother, while still in the womb)..then obviously
its quite legal for Jim to blow his daughters head off (with the
permission of the mother) as long as he does it prior to the age of
majority.

Hence my comments about killing the 12 yr old who ****ed you off, etc.

Got it?

Gunner

Gunner July 1st 04 08:52 AM

Gunner's medical bills

wrote:

Drama or apathy...which is more effective?

Effective? At what, wearing out keyboards? All I see is a guy whose
hobby includes actively promoting the authors of stupid policies such
as blocking the easy availability of proven contraception, or the
reimportation of prescription drugs.

All you see is the little mental box you have stuck your head in. Try
a toilet. Add a little Draino..and it might even cure that pesky case
of dandruff

An abortion drug? Coat hangers are much cheaper.

As I said, drama queen. Add incoherent.

If you were able to make the connection..then it wasnt incoherent.

Morning after pills in effect, give the mother an abortion. It causes
the ovum to detach from the placental wall. In effect, a planned
miscarraige. Dead child. Shrug..whats so hard to think about that?

Wayne

Gunner

Gunner July 1st 04 08:52 AM

Gunner's medical bills

On Wed, 30 Jun 2004 09:47:10 -0400, "Phillip Vogel"
wrote:

"Gunner" wrote in message
.. .

Btw...Im not a fundie..Im Buddhist. But da facts is da facts.

I'm sure the rest of the Buddhists are thrilled.

Who cares if they are or not?

Gunner

[email protected] July 1st 04 12:23 PM

Gunner's medical bills

In misc.survivalism Gunner wrote:
On Wed, 30 Jun 2004 09:47:10 -0400, "Phillip Vogel"
wrote:

"Gunner" wrote in message
.. .

Btw...Im not a fundie..Im Buddhist. But da facts is da facts.

I'm sure the rest of the Buddhists are thrilled.

Who cares if they are or not?

The buddhists do.

--
....I'm an air-conditioned gypsy...