Sue

Default Gunner is doing fine

I've been told that he will be out of the hospital tomorrow.
Sue
Tom Gardner

Are they letting him out...or, throwing him out?

"Sue" wrote in message
I've been told that he will be out of the hospital tomorrow.
Sue

Gary Coffman

On Fri, 18 Jun 2004 01:13:59 GMT, Sue wrote:
I've been told that he will be out of the hospital tomorrow.
Sue

Excellent news!

Gary
Glenn Ashmore

I'm glad he is doing OK but I wish they had given him a Liberal's heart.
;-)

--
Glenn Ashmore

there of) at: http://www.rutuonline.com

Marty Escarcega

"Tom Gardner" wrote in news:HvrAc.41$8L3.16
@newssvr33.news.prodigy.com:

Are they letting him out...or, throwing him out?

I bet throwing him out, he's probably been found rummaging the old hospital
bed machnisms, I.V. pumps, difibrilators and the lot....

Tim Williams

"Glenn Ashmore" wrote in message
I'm glad he is doing OK but I wish they had given him a Liberal's heart.
;-)

Must have some pretty strong rejection pills for that. Oh, I don't mean his
immune system, I mean his brain's reaction!

Tim

--
"I've got more trophies than Wayne Gretsky and the Pope combined!"
- Homer Simpson

Peter Grey

Good news.

Peter
"Sue" wrote in message
I've been told that he will be out of the hospital tomorrow.
Sue

larry g

This be good news!
lg
no neat sig line
"Sue" wrote in message
I've been told that he will be out of the hospital tomorrow.
Sue

Martin H. Eastburn

Marty Escarcega wrote:
"Tom Gardner" wrote in news:HvrAc.41$8L3.16
@newssvr33.news.prodigy.com:

Are they letting him out...or, throwing him out?

I bet throwing him out, he's probably been found rummaging the old hospital
bed machnisms, I.V. pumps, difibrilators and the lot....

the only problem is the Semi-tractor-trailer he ordered for the 'scraps' and
once used articles.

SS scrap steel sale should bring in plenty!

Martin

--
Martin Eastburn, Barbara Eastburn
@ home at Lion's Lair with our computer

John Keeney

"Glenn Ashmore" wrote in message
I'm glad he is doing OK but I wish they had given him a Liberal's heart.
;-)

He's all ready got one; he keeps it in that mason jar by lathe,
uses it as a wipe rag.

Sue wrote:

I've been told that he will be out of the hospital tomorrow.
Sue

--
Glenn Ashmore

there of) at: http://www.rutuonline.com

Tom Gardner

Glen, this world would be a strange, diminished place indeed if you two were
on the same tack.
--
There are 10 kinds of people...Those that understand binary and those that
don't

Sue wrote:

I've been told that he will be out of the hospital tomorrow.
Sue

--
Glenn Ashmore

there of) at: http://www.rutuonline.com

John Husvar

Sue wrote:

I've been told that he will be out of the hospital tomorrow.
Sue

He has one already -- in a jar behind the mill.

Spehro Pefhany

Sue wrote:

I've been told that he will be out of the hospital tomorrow.
Sue

He has one already -- in a jar behind the mill.

LOL

Best regards,
Spehro Pefhany
Max ben-Aaron

Sue wrote:

I've been told that he will be out of the hospital tomorrow.
Sue

The heart of a Liberal cannot be transplanted; impossible to stop it from bleeding.

Neo-Con hearts also out of the question; Neo-Cons don't have hearts.

Mb-A

Larry Jaques

On Thu, 17 Jun 2004 22:14:13 -0400, Glenn Ashmore
calmly ranted:

I'm glad he is doing OK but I wish they had given him a Liberal's heart.
;-)

You're cruel to the bone, Glenn. Bad to da bone.

Sue wrote:

I've been told that he will be out of the hospital tomorrow.
Sue

-
Every day above ground is a Good Day(tm).
-----------
http://diversify.com Website Application Programming

Larry Jaques

On Fri, 18 Jun 2004 02:33:52 GMT, Marty Escarcega
calmly ranted:

"Tom Gardner" wrote in news:HvrAc.41$8L3.16
:

Are they letting him out...or, throwing him out?

I bet throwing him out, he's probably been found rummaging the old hospital
bed machnisms, I.V. pumps, difibrilators and the lot....

Yeah, what do you want to bet that he has a truck come pick
him up and the hospital tosses a couple tons of their mech
garbage in the back for him when he gets better?

You don't?

I didn't think any would take those odds.

-
Every day above ground is a Good Day(tm).
-----------
http://diversify.com Website Application Programming

AndrewV

Excellent, hope everything will be fixed and unclogged. I can sympathize, I
just got rewired. Hospitals are no place to be when you're getting better.

Andrew
"Sue" wrote in message
I've been told that he will be out of the hospital tomorrow.
Sue

Alan Moore

On Fri, 18 Jun 2004 01:13:59 GMT, Sue wrote:

I've been told that he will be out of the hospital tomorrow.

Hey, glad to hear it.

Al Moore

Bruce L. Bergman

On Fri, 18 Jun 2004 12:17:53 -0700, Larry Jaques
wrote:
On Fri, 18 Jun 2004 02:33:52 GMT, Marty Escarcega
calmly ranted:
"Tom Gardner" wrote in news:HvrAc.41$8L3.16
:

Are they letting him out...or, throwing him out?

I bet throwing him out, he's probably been found rummaging the old hospital
bed machnisms, I.V. pumps, difibrilators and the lot....

Heaven doesn't want him yet, and hell's afraid he'll take over. ;-)

Lots of goodies in those medical kinds of junk piles.

Yeah, what do you want to bet that he has a truck come pick
him up and the hospital tosses a couple tons of their mech
garbage in the back for him when he gets better?

You don't?

I didn't think any would take those odds.

Heck no, I wouldn't touch it with a ten-foot pole. Or even a six
foot pole, since I don't know any pole's taller than that... ;-0

But I do have an empty 1-ton utility bed I can bring by to help haul
the booty back to his place - but it'll have to be on Sunday, I have
an "Emergency Service Call" for Saturday and plans for the evening.

Let's see, the last tank through the truck was 9 MPG mixed (not
using cruise control, which would help) and Mapquest says it's two
hours and 114 miles one way from Woodland Hills to Taft (101 to 405 to
5 up the Grapevine, left on 166...), so that'll cost tickatickatick
roughly $60 for gas. Not too bad. (Not too good, either, but...)

If he needs a schlepper, I'll have to leave setting up and breaking
in the new bead blaster for a weeknight... Got a fresh bucket of
medium beads today, now I have to open the Horrible Freight carton and
find out what critical part is NOT in there. (Oy.) :-(

-- Bruce --
Electrician for Westend Electric - CA726700
5737 Kanan Rd. #359, Agoura CA 91301 (818) 889-9545
Ken Sterling

I've been told that he will be out of the hospital tomorrow.
Sue

Second posting - first is just a bunch of electrons floating around
somewhere.....

Sue,
Certainly good to hear that news.... As you are evidently located
close to Gunner, you probably know his status pretty well. I know he
will have to recoup for a few weeks and you mentioned that he may get
behind on some things. If I can help (even a little bit) let me
know). Healing up *doesn't* involve un-needed stress and worries.
Ken Sterling