Larry Jaques

Default Gunner is doing fine

On Fri, 18 Jun 2004 02:33:52 GMT, Marty Escarcega
calmly ranted:

"Tom Gardner" wrote in news:HvrAc.41$8L3.16
:

Are they letting him out...or, throwing him out?

I bet throwing him out, he's probably been found rummaging the old hospital
bed machnisms, I.V. pumps, difibrilators and the lot....

Yeah, what do you want to bet that he has a truck come pick
him up and the hospital tosses a couple tons of their mech
garbage in the back for him when he gets better?

You don't?

I didn't think any would take those odds.

-
Every day above ground is a Good Day(tm).
http://diversify.com Website Application Programming