Mark

Default Prolight 2000

I'm look ATC (automatic tool changer) for Prolight 2000 milling machine.
Please send me your quotation for this units. Thanks Mark
Lane

"Mark" wrote in message
om...
I'm look ATC (automatic tool changer) for Prolight 2000 milling machine.
Please send me your quotation for this units. Thanks Mark

My quote: $45,456.87 plus shipping of course.

Mtlgd

How about "Why would you buy a CNC mill with out an automatic tool changer?"

Jon Grimm

huh.
I have 2 cnc mills without tool changers. I guess that makes me, what? an
idiot?

"Mtlgd" wrote in message
m...
How about "Why would you buy a CNC mill with out an automatic tool

changer?"

DoN. Nichols

In article ,
Mark wrote:
I'm look ATC (automatic tool changer) for Prolight 2000 milling machine.
Please send me your quotation for this units. Thanks Mark

It seems that you think that this newsgroup is populated by
vendors, not recreational metalworkers. (After all, that is what the
"rec" in rec.crafts.metalworking stands for.)

So -- don't expect too many "quotations" from this newsgroup.
You *might* find someone who has a used one that he could be persuaded
to trade, but I wouldn't bet on it.

Enjoy,
DoN.
--
Email: | Voice (all times): (703) 938-4564

Gunner

On Sat, 22 May 2004 03:16:44 GMT, "Jon Grimm"
wrote:

huh.
I have 2 cnc mills without tool changers. I guess that makes me, what? an
idiot?

It makes you thrifty, if you got them at a good price.

Shrug

Gunner

"Mtlgd" wrote in message
om...
How about "Why would you buy a CNC mill with out an automatic tool

changer?"

That rifle hanging on the wall of the working-class flat or labourer's
cottage is the symbol of democracy. It is our job to see that it stays
there.
- George Orwell
PrecisionMachinisT

wrote:

huh.
I have 2 cnc mills without tool changers. I guess that makes me, what? an
idiot?

It makes you thrifty, if you got them at a good price.

Shrug

Gunner

For one-off work, a toolchanger adds next to zero advantage .

--

SVL

michael

Gunner wrote:

On Sat, 22 May 2004 17:12:15 -0700, "PrecisionMachinisT"
wrote:

.. .
wrote:

huh.
I have 2 cnc mills without tool changers. I guess that makes me, what? an
idiot?

It makes you thrifty, if you got them at a good price.

Shrug

Gunner

For one-off work, a toolchanger adds next to zero advantage .

Ayup

gunner

Even for some production work, it is a non, or minor issue.

Staying busy, Sam? I am!

Did you get the pix I sent a couple weeks ago?

michael

That rifle hanging on the wall of the working-class flat or labourer's
cottage is the symbol of democracy. It is our job to see that it stays
there.
- George Orwell

Mark

"Lane" lane_nospam@copperaccents_dot_com wrote in message ...
"Mark" wrote in message
om...
I'm look ATC (automatic tool changer) for Prolight 2000 milling machine.
Please send me your quotation for this units. Thanks Mark

My quote: $45,456.87 plus shipping of course.

I'm look just ATC complet units and collets for ATC, not all mill Prolight Machine.

Thanks Mark

Mark

"Mtlgd" wrote in message om...
How about "Why would you buy a CNC mill with out an automatic tool changer?"

I'm buy this machine (second hands) under the good price.
The other Thomas Gardner

Oh, why didn't you say so? In that case the price will be $345,456.87.

It costs extra 'cause I have to charge you for the disposal of the rest
of the machine that I have to throw away after stripping off the ATC to
sell to you.

How soon do you need it? Rush orders cost extra...

tg.

Mark wrote:
"Lane" lane_nospam@copperaccents_dot_com wrote in message ...
"Mark" wrote in message
om...
I'm look ATC (automatic tool changer) for Prolight 2000 milling machine.
Please send me your quotation for this units. Thanks Mark

My quote: $45,456.87 plus shipping of course.

I'm look just ATC complet units and collets for ATC, not all mill Prolight Machine.

Thanks Mark

--
To reply by mail, remove all lower case letters in my return address
).
The other Thomas Gardner

I understand that a new machine with the ATC included costs less
than that. I told you, I have to buy the complete machine, rip off
the ATC, repackage and ship just the ATC to you. There's a bunch of
labor, freight and material cost right there. Then I have to dispose
of the rest of the machine. Because of some of the special materials
contained therein, and because those durn environmentalists like
to get in there and foul everything all up for everyone, the disposal
costs are quite high. I can't just send the thing to the landfill,
you know.

So, you see, it's mainly the fault of those durn environmentalists.
You need to write your congressman. Unless you're not from the US.
In that case you should write to *MY* congressman.

I'm sorry, but there isn't much I can do about the price. That's
just the way it is, I'm afraid.

tg.

Mark wrote:
"Lane" lane_nospam@copperaccents_dot_com wrote in message ...
"Mark" wrote in message
om...
I'm look ATC (automatic tool changer) for Prolight 2000 milling machine.
Please send me your quotation for this units. Thanks Mark

My quote: $45,456.87 plus shipping of course.

I'm look just ATC complet units and collets for ATC, not all mill Prolight Machine.

Thanks Mark

I think you will be mistaken about the price.
New Machine with new ATC cost less.
Please see the link of the ATC units
http://www.cadlab.ecn.purdue.edu/qtcplm/PICS/atc.gif

--
To reply by mail, remove all lower case letters in my return address
).
Pete Bergstrom

"The other Thomas Gardner"
wrote in message ...
[...]

C: Look, matey, I know a dead parrot when I see one, and I'm looking at one
right now.
O: No no he's not dead, he's, he's restin'! Remarkable bird, the Norwegian
Blue, idn'it, ay? Beautiful plumage!

C: The plumage don't enter into it. It's stone dead.

O: Nononono, no, no! 'E's resting!

C: All right then, if he's restin', I'll wake him up!

(shouting at the cage)

'Ello, Mister Polly Parrot! I've got a lovely fresh cuttle fish for you if
you show...(owner hits the cage)

O: There, he moved!

C: No, he didn't, that was you hitting the cage!

O: I never!!

C: Yes, you did!

O: I never, never did anything...

C: (yelling and hitting the cage repeatedly) 'ELLO POLLY!!!!!

Testing! Testing! Testing! Testing! This is your nine o'clock alarm call!

(Takes parrot out of the cage and thumps its head on the counter. Throws it
up in the air and watches it plummet to the floor.)

C: Now that's what I call a dead parrot.

O: No, no.....No, 'e's stunned!

C: STUNNED?!?

O: Yeah! You stunned him, just as he was wakin' up! Norwegian Blues stun
easily, major.

C: Um...now look...now look, mate, I've definitely 'ad enough of this. That
parrot is definitely deceased, and when I purchased it not 'alf an hour ago,
you assured me that its total lack of movement was due to it bein' tired and
shagged out following a prolonged squawk.

Gledhill Boilermate 2000 Thermal Store Query Aitchy UK diy 0 February 20th 04 10:39 AM
OT- Did the Prez lie about WMD? Gunner Metalworking 127 December 18th 03 01:36 PM
Pearl Harbor Walt LeRoy Metalworking 77 December 15th 03 06:36 AM
F&G Concept 2000 Consumer Unit Live Busbar Query Andy Taylor UK diy 1 September 3rd 03 01:52 PM