Pete Bergstrom

Default Prolight 2000

"The other Thomas Gardner"
wrote in message ...
I'm look ATC (automatic tool changer) for Prolight 2000 milling

machine.
Please send me your quotation for this units. Thanks Mark

My quote: $45,456.87 plus shipping of course.

I'm look just ATC complet units and collets for ATC, not all mill

Prolight Machine.

Oh, why didn't you say so? In that case the price will be $345,456.87.

It costs extra 'cause I have to charge you for the disposal of the rest
of the machine that I have to throw away after stripping off the ATC to
sell to you.

How soon do you need it? Rush orders cost extra...

I understand that a new machine with the ATC included costs less
than that. I told you, I have to buy the complete machine, rip off
the ATC, repackage and ship just the ATC to you. There's a bunch of
labor, freight and material cost right there. Then I have to dispose
of the rest of the machine. Because of some of the special materials
contained therein, and because those durn environmentalists like
to get in there and foul everything all up for everyone, the disposal
costs are quite high. I can't just send the thing to the landfill,
you know.

So, you see, it's mainly the fault of those durn environmentalists.
You need to write your congressman. Unless you're not from the US.
In that case you should write to *MY* congressman.

I'm sorry, but there isn't much I can do about the price. That's
just the way it is, I'm afraid.

C: Look, matey, I know a dead parrot when I see one, and I'm looking at one
right now.
O: No no he's not dead, he's, he's restin'! Remarkable bird, the Norwegian
Blue, idn'it, ay? Beautiful plumage!

C: The plumage don't enter into it. It's stone dead.

O: Nononono, no, no! 'E's resting!

C: All right then, if he's restin', I'll wake him up!

(shouting at the cage)

'Ello, Mister Polly Parrot! I've got a lovely fresh cuttle fish for you if
you show...(owner hits the cage)

O: There, he moved!

C: No, he didn't, that was you hitting the cage!

O: I never!!

C: Yes, you did!

O: I never, never did anything...

C: (yelling and hitting the cage repeatedly) 'ELLO POLLY!!!!!

Testing! Testing! Testing! Testing! This is your nine o'clock alarm call!

(Takes parrot out of the cage and thumps its head on the counter. Throws it
up in the air and watches it plummet to the floor.)

C: Now that's what I call a dead parrot.

O: No, no.....No, 'e's stunned!

C: STUNNED?!?

O: Yeah! You stunned him, just as he was wakin' up! Norwegian Blues stun
easily, major.

C: Um...now look...now look, mate, I've definitely 'ad enough of this. That
parrot is definitely deceased, and when I purchased it not 'alf an hour ago,
you assured me that its total lack of movement was due to it bein' tired and
shagged out following a prolonged squawk.