The other Thomas Gardner

Default Prolight 2000

Oh, why didn't you say so? In that case the price will be $345,456.87.

It costs extra 'cause I have to charge you for the disposal of the rest
of the machine that I have to throw away after stripping off the ATC to
sell to you.

How soon do you need it? Rush orders cost extra...

tg.

Mark wrote:
"Lane" lane_nospam@copperaccents_dot_com wrote in message ...
"Mark" wrote in message
om...
I'm look ATC (automatic tool changer) for Prolight 2000 milling machine.
Please send me your quotation for this units. Thanks Mark

My quote: $45,456.87 plus shipping of course.

I'm look just ATC complet units and collets for ATC, not all mill Prolight Machine.

Thanks Mark

--
To reply by mail, remove all lower case letters in my return address
).