Default Recirculating sand blast cabinet plans?

I am looking for plans/blueprints for a recirculating or reclaiming setup
for media blasting. Any help would be appreciated.

Chris

Old Nick

On Fri, 21 May 2004 05:28:46 GMT, "c" vaguely proposed a
theory
.......and in reply I say!:

Recirculating plans for anything is a breach of copyright.

Sometimes in a workplace you find snot on the wall of
the toilet cubicles. You feel "What sort of twisted
child would do this?"....the internet seems full of
them. It's very sad
Randal O'Brian

There have been several units in back issues of Home Shop Machinist and
Projects in Metal. Go to
http://www.homeshopmachinist.net/artind.cfm and search for "blasting".
You should then be able to get copies of the articles from. the publisher.

Randy