DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Recirculating sand blast cabinet plans? (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/17019-recirculating-sand-blast-cabinet-plans.html)

c May 21st 04 06:28 AM

Recirculating sand blast cabinet plans?

I am looking for plans/blueprints for a recirculating or reclaiming setup
for media blasting. Any help would be appreciated.

Chris

Old Nick May 21st 04 04:25 PM

Recirculating sand blast cabinet plans?

On Fri, 21 May 2004 05:28:46 GMT, "c" vaguely proposed a
theory
.......and in reply I say!:

Recirculating plans for anything is a breach of copyright.

Sometimes in a workplace you find snot on the wall of
the toilet cubicles. You feel "What sort of twisted
child would do this?"....the internet seems full of
them. It's very sad

Randal O'Brian May 21st 04 06:38 PM

Recirculating sand blast cabinet plans?

There have been several units in back issues of Home Shop Machinist and
Projects in Metal. Go to
http://www.homeshopmachinist.net/artind.cfm and search for "blasting".
You should then be able to get copies of the articles from. the publisher.

Randy