SoulCrusha

Default FS: 10A 36V CC/CV Power Supply Works flawlessly.

Power Designs model 36100R

10 amps 36 volts Constant Current / Constant Voltage

Perfect working order. Weight 40lbs Rackmount

$140 shipped via UPS w/ insurance & tracking in expanding foam padded
box.

I will guaruntee this item working. If it is not working when it
reaches you I will refund the cost minus shipping.

http://www.nethertech.com/images/temp/36v10a%20001.jpg

http://www.nethertech.com/images/temp/36v10a%20002.jpg

Please email me if interested as I may not check this group very often
anymore.

DoN. Nichols

In article ,
SoulCrusha wrote:
Power Designs model 36100R

10 amps 36 volts Constant Current / Constant Voltage

Perfect working order. Weight 40lbs Rackmount

$140 shipped via UPS w/ insurance & tracking in expanding foam padded
box.

Well over the hamfest price. (And yes, I do know Power Designs
equipment, and have some of it.)

[ ... ]

Please email me if interested as I may not check this group very often
anymore.

Anymore? I don't remember *ever* seeing you post to this
newsgroup -- unless you wish to let us know what name you used back
then.

And your NNTP-Posting-Host: " header says that you're posting
from "Rio Brazos Education Cooperative" in Plano Texas. (Kind of useful
in estimating the shipping costs of a 40 pound object.)

Interesting that the system doesn't have a .edu domain.

It would be a good one to use for electrolytic derusting, or
perhaps even anodizing of small workpieces.

Enjoy,
DoN.
--
Email: | Voice (all times): (703) 938-4564
william_b_noble

Speaking of constant voltage power supplies, I have a 1600 watt constant
voltage power supply (Sola, if I rememeber right) - must weigh 200 or more
pounds - 115VAC in and out, was used with an old computer system - near los
angeles - trade for ?? or $50 or so - not worth shipping, I suspect
"DoN. Nichols" wrote in message
In article ,
SoulCrusha wrote:
Power Designs model 36100R

10 amps 36 volts Constant Current / Constant Voltage

SoulCrusha

By the way the $140 is the SHIPPED price. UPS esimates $40 shipping in
the lower 48 states. So shipping is included in the price.
SoulCrusha

Price dropped to $120 including shipping. Drop me an email if
interested. I have ebay feeback if that helps.

SoulCrusha wrote:
[...]

I've never posted in the group, but I had been checking it quite
often. Actually I am not in Plano, but Waco, Texas. Would appreciate
it if anyone is interested in the power supply to let me know.

I no longer have the time to anodize and since my home became infected
with termites I am having some money issues. Thanks.

Re-routing "pyro" electical power cables Clive Long,UK UK diy 10 November 23rd 03 11:18 PM
Generator Grounding PoP UK diy 10 November 13th 03 12:29 PM
Power supply repair (Sun) John UK diy 6 November 6th 03 09:57 AM
Earthing Sparks UK diy 10 October 29th 03 01:27 AM
Phase converter balancing Karl Townsend Metalworking 7 July 13th 03 12:48 AM