Carl Byrns

Default FS: 10A 36V CC/CV Power Supply Works flawlessly.

On 13 May 2004 21:51:30 -0400, (DoN. Nichols)
shouted from the rooftop:

In article ,
SoulCrusha wrote:
Power Designs model 36100R

10 amps 36 volts Constant Current / Constant Voltage

Perfect working order. Weight 40lbs Rackmount

$140 shipped via UPS w/ insurance & tracking in expanding foam padded
box.

Well over the hamfest price. (And yes, I do know Power Designs
equipment, and have some of it.)

And your NNTP-Posting-Host: " header says that you're posting
from "Rio Brazos Education Cooperative" in Plano Texas. (Kind of useful
in estimating the shipping costs of a 40 pound object.)

Don, I think he's including S & H in the price.

-Carl
"An honest man doesn't need a long memory"- Jesse Ventura