SoulCrusha

Default FS: 10A 36V CC/CV Power Supply Works flawlessly.

(DoN. Nichols) wrote in message ...
In article ,
SoulCrusha wrote:
Power Designs model 36100R

10 amps 36 volts Constant Current / Constant Voltage

Perfect working order. Weight 40lbs Rackmount

$140 shipped via UPS w/ insurance & tracking in expanding foam padded
box.

Well over the hamfest price. (And yes, I do know Power Designs
equipment, and have some of it.)

[ ... ]

Please email me if interested as I may not check this group very often
anymore.

Anymore? I don't remember *ever* seeing you post to this
newsgroup -- unless you wish to let us know what name you used back
then.

And your NNTP-Posting-Host: " header says that you're posting
from "Rio Brazos Education Cooperative" in Plano Texas. (Kind of useful
in estimating the shipping costs of a 40 pound object.)

Interesting that the system doesn't have a .edu domain.

It would be a good one to use for electrolytic derusting, or
perhaps even anodizing of small workpieces.

Enjoy,
DoN.

I've never posted in the group, but I had been checking it quite
often. Actually I am not in Plano, but Waco, Texas. Would appreciate
it if anyone is interested in the power supply to let me know.

I no longer have the time to anodize and since my home became infected
with termites I am having some money issues. Thanks.