Bernd

Default 60 gallon air compressor

I've always wanted a large compressor to run air grinders, sand blasters and
so forth. So I started looking at what was available at the local home
stores and other places. Seems the 60 gallon and 80 gallon compressors range
any were from $800.00 to over $1000.00. I then remembered haveing a 2
cylinder compressor laying around, so I assembled my own 60 gallon
compressor. To see the full story go to my web site at:

http://www.kingstonemodeleng.com/Mac...compressor.htm

Bernd

Richard J Kinch

Bernd writes:

http://www.kingstonemodeleng.com/Mac...compressor.htm

I like the PET jar as an oil reservoir. If you transported one of those
back 2000 years, it would be in the king's palace, and we thrown them away.

Phase converter won't spin compressor Jeffrey M. Borning Metalworking 18 January 23rd 04 06:50 PM
Air Compressor Safety? Shawn Lin Metalworking 14 October 15th 03 06:00 PM
Old Sears Air Compressor - Help Please jim Metalworking 9 August 15th 03 09:16 AM
Sears air compressor starting problem Jim Stuyck Metalworking 9 July 14th 03 01:03 PM