DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   60 gallon air compressor (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/16835-60-gallon-air-compressor.html)

Bernd May 12th 04 10:02 PM

60 gallon air compressor

I've always wanted a large compressor to run air grinders, sand blasters and
so forth. So I started looking at what was available at the local home
stores and other places. Seems the 60 gallon and 80 gallon compressors range
any were from $800.00 to over $1000.00. I then remembered haveing a 2
cylinder compressor laying around, so I assembled my own 60 gallon
compressor. To see the full story go to my web site at:

http://www.kingstonemodeleng.com/Mac...compressor.htm

Bernd

Richard J Kinch May 13th 04 04:29 AM

60 gallon air compressor

Bernd writes:

http://www.kingstonemodeleng.com/Mac...compressor.htm

I like the PET jar as an oil reservoir. If you transported one of those
back 2000 years, it would be in the king's palace, and we thrown them away.