Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Dave August

Default Old BP/Textron DRO pinouts

I picked up an Old BP/Textron 2 axis DRO for next to nothing (six pack of
bud).
I came with one short scale and lights up and works.

Anyone have the pinouts for the 6 pin connector they used (it's a big mil
style amphenol) ?

Anyone have one of the connectors they don't want?

Anyone have a manual on this beast they could scan and e-mail me? I'm mostly
interested in any internal jumpers etc.

--.- Dave