Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Isaac Wingfield

Default PSOne screen connector pinouts

I have the add-on screen assembly for a PSOne, and I want to use it as a
generic video display. I've googled around, but haven't been able to
find any info on pinouts.

Does anyone have those, or a pointer?

A schematic would be wonderful too; I think I have a bad voltage
regulator.

Note: I'm not interested in the connections to the LCD itself; I want to
know how to hook up NTSC, or S-video, or VGA to the thing, through the
connector where it hooks to the PSOne.

Isaac