Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Roy

Default String Trimmer line

Ok, now that the string trimmer selection and advice has been given,
whats the consensus on what the best line is?

I like the Husky pro line personally, followed by Stihl Premium,The so
called Titanium and other off beat brans typically sold at big box
stores generally sucks IMHO, except perhaps some of the shakespere
premium multi edge cut is fair to decent.

I by small rolls to try it before I spend the $$ on a 1000 feet of
what may be junk. I acquired a roll of .120" red line whose name I d9
not remember presently, and it was awfull. It would never ever break
justy keep stretching and welding itself to each other on the spools,
some real gawd awfull junk.....