Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Gunner

Default The MYTT (Massive Yet Tiny) Engine

????

The MYT engine is the result of a $4 million dollar R&D project undertaken by Angel Labs LLC to build the ultimate internal combusion engine. Inspired by drag racing, inventor Raphial Morgado designed the engine with a focus on power, torque, and fuel-efficiency to meet the hefty demands of the today's automotive applications in a lightweight package. The result was a revolutionary design with a power-to-weight ratio up to 40 to 1, over 3,000 ft/lbs of torque, and a diesel-mode mileage in excess of 150 mpg!

The MYTT (Massive Yet Tiny) Engine, is a breakthrough of immense
proportions that will spawn the next industrial revolution and will rocket the internal
combustion engine into the next millennium. Please spread the word.

http://www.angellabsllc.com/

"If thy pride is sorely vexed when others disparage your offering, be
as lamb's wool is to cold rain and the Gore-tex of Odin's raiment
is to gull**** in the gale, for thy angst shall vex them not at
all. Yea, they shall scorn thee all the more. Rejoice in
sharing what you have to share without expectation of adoration,
knowing that sharing your treasure does not diminish your treasure
but enriches it."

- Onni 1:33
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Jeff R

"Gunner" wrote in message

????

The MYT engine is the result of a $4 million dollar R&D project

undertaken by Angel Labs LLC to build the ultimate internal combusion
engine. Inspired by drag racing, inventor Raphial Morgado designed the
engine with a focus on power, torque, and fuel-efficiency to meet the hefty
demands of the today's automotive applications in a lightweight package. The
result was a revolutionary design with a power-to-weight ratio up to 40 to
1, over 3,000 ft/lbs of torque, and a diesel-mode mileage in excess of 150
mpg!

The MYTT (Massive Yet Tiny) Engine, is a breakthrough of immense
proportions that will spawn the next industrial revolution and will

rocket the internal
combustion engine into the next millennium. Please spread the word.

http://www.angellabsllc.com/

Wow!
Sounds like Sarich's orbital engine all over again. Not technically, I mean,
but conceptually.

I wish all of those involved the very best of luck, particularly with the
sliding seals.
No - really - I'd *love* to these all over the place in 20 years time.

--
Jeff R.
(not holding breath, 'though)

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Jon Grimm

I first learned of this thing in nasa tech briefs. Upon further
investigation, it looks more and more like a snake oil salesman.
I checked out the website, and watched the videos of this thing air
motoring.
I didn't see any evidence that it has yet run under its own power. If it
were to actually succeed, it would be fantastic.

"Jeff R" wrote in message
u...

"Gunner" wrote in message

????

[...]

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Dave Hinz

On Tue, 23 May 2006 02:09:20 GMT, Jon Grimm wrote:
I first learned of this thing in nasa tech briefs.

I haven't subscribed to that in years, should do again. Do you have
issue information on where they talked about it, please?

Update on Suzuki engine B.B. Metalworking 0 October 28th 05 08:12 AM
The new engine mihail Home Repair 3 October 9th 05 01:46 PM
London got the Olympics Doctor Evil UK diy 1167 July 24th 05 10:03 AM
Skiing behind twin engine boat? HotRod Home Repair 20 July 7th 05 01:45 PM
Briggs & Stratton 5HP engine won't stay running Mistercmk Home Repair 17 September 23rd 03 07:11 PM