larsen-tools

Default Pressure Washers -- Karcher??

Why don't you just rent one? They are what, $65/day? and a day is a long
time.
You need at least 3000psi o'wise they are too slow.

"Steve Koschmann" wrote in message
HI Group:

any feedback on a Karcher 2400 Pressure Washer (2400 PSI, 5 HP Honda
engine)?

I need to repaint my shop and redo the decks... so have been looking at
ebay,etc.
See a lot of these Karchers... I do not need a commercial unit, but I

would
like a better than "homeonwer" quality. If I am going to buy a new one,

want it to LAST fpr a while g

Any recommendations?

Steve

Steve Koschmann

HI Group:

any feedback on a Karcher 2400 Pressure Washer (2400 PSI, 5 HP Honda
engine)?

I need to repaint my shop and redo the decks... so have been looking at
ebay,etc.
See a lot of these Karchers... I do not need a commercial unit, but I would
like a better than "homeonwer" quality. If I am going to buy a new one, I
want it to LAST fpr a while g

Any recommendations?

Steve

Gary Brady

Any recommendations?

I had a small Karcher electric model. It lasted about 4 years under home use.
I can't speak to the gas powered models. I now have a Devilbis with the 5 hp
Honda gas engine. Seems to work just fine. My wife wants another small
electric because its easier for her to move around and doesn't need to be
cranked.
Gary Brady
Austin, TX
Karl Townsend

FWIW

I have a northstar form northern hydraulics. 4gpm heated elcetric motor
power. Its been a GREAT unit.
Good price

Karl

Old Nick

On Sun, 04 Apr 2004 22:14:39 GMT, "Steve Koschmann"
vaguely proposed a theory
.......and in reply I say!:

What do you want it to do?

HI Group:

any feedback on a Karcher 2400 Pressure Washer (2400 PSI, 5 HP Honda
engine)?

I need to repaint my shop and redo the decks... so have been looking at
ebay,etc.
See a lot of these Karchers... I do not need a commercial unit, but I would
like a better than "homeonwer" quality. If I am going to buy a new one, I
want it to LAST fpr a while g

Any recommendations?

Steve

I went on a guided tour not long ago.The guide got
us lost. He was a non-compass mentor.........sorry
.........no I'm not.

Ferm pressure washers al UK diy 6 November 24th 03 11:16 PM
Bosch Pressure washers - opinions please Bob Minchin UK diy 3 August 16th 03 01:33 PM
pressure washers Habbi Metalworking 3 August 5th 03 03:51 PM