Old Nick

Default Pressure Washers -- Karcher??

On Sun, 04 Apr 2004 22:14:39 GMT, "Steve Koschmann"
vaguely proposed a theory
.......and in reply I say!:

What do you want it to do?

HI Group:

any feedback on a Karcher 2400 Pressure Washer (2400 PSI, 5 HP Honda
engine)?

I need to repaint my shop and redo the decks... so have been looking at
ebay,etc.
See a lot of these Karchers... I do not need a commercial unit, but I would
like a better than "homeonwer" quality. If I am going to buy a new one, I
want it to LAST fpr a while g

Any recommendations?

Steve

I went on a guided tour not long ago.The guide got
us lost. He was a non-compass mentor.........sorry
.........no I'm not.