Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Joe AutoDrill

Default Any Idea Who Makes (made?) This (LINK)

http://tinyurl.com/hqs3s

Regards,
Joe Agro, Jr.
(800) 871-5022
01.908.542.0244

V8013-R

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Keith Marshall

"Joe AutoDrill" wrote in message
http://tinyurl.com/hqs3s

Don't know for sure but I found several references to old Delta drill
presses with "quadrill" heads on them and a picture of one that looked
similar. That led me to Chicago Quadrill Company but they don't appear to
have a Web site so I can't find pictures to compare. Here's a link to their
contact info:

http://www.thomasnet.com/heading.htm...avsec=products

Best Regards,
Keith Marshall

"I'm not grown up enough to be so old!"

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Gunner

On Mon, 15 May 2006 20:48:16 GMT, "Keith Marshall"
wrote:

"Joe AutoDrill" wrote in message
http://tinyurl.com/hqs3s

Don't know for sure but I found several references to old Delta drill
presses with "quadrill" heads on them and a picture of one that looked
similar. That led me to Chicago Quadrill Company but they don't appear to
have a Web site so I can't find pictures to compare. Here's a link to their
contact info:

http://www.thomasnet.com/heading.htm...avsec=products

Best Regards,
Keith Marshall

"I'm not grown up enough to be so old!"

Thats a turret head. Probably a Commander or a Quadrill. I sold
several of them not long ago....himmmm I may still have a drill press
with it on it. When Im in Santa Ana later this week, Ill go look.

Ive got Stuff salted all over southern california. Sometimes Ive been
known to forget what and where, until I go into a friends shop and be
reminded.

Gunner

"If thy pride is sorely vexed when others disparage your offering, be
as lamb's wool is to cold rain and the Gore-tex of Odin's raiment
is to gull**** in the gale, for thy angst shall vex them not at
all. Yea, they shall scorn thee all the more. Rejoice in
sharing what you have to share without expectation of adoration,
knowing that sharing your treasure does not diminish your treasure
but enriches it."

- Onni 1:33
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
John R. Carroll

wrote:

"Joe AutoDrill" wrote in message
http://tinyurl.com/hqs3s

Don't know for sure but I found several references to old Delta drill
presses with "quadrill" heads on them and a picture of one that
looked similar. That led me to Chicago Quadrill Company but they
don't appear to have a Web site so I can't find pictures to compare.
Here's a link to their contact info:

http://www.thomasnet.com/heading.htm...avsec=products

Best Regards,
Keith Marshall

"I'm not grown up enough to be so old!"

Thats a turret head. Probably a Commander or a Quadrill. I sold
several of them not long ago....himmmm I may still have a drill press
with it on it. When Im in Santa Ana later this week, Ill go look.

I think it's a Quad Gunner. I blew up the image after converting it and
pulling the edges of the thing in AI.
Pretty grainy but looks like the first letters are probably Qua .

--
John R. Carroll
Machining Solution Software, Inc.