Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
John R. Carroll

Default Any Idea Who Makes (made?) This (LINK)

Gunner wrote:
On Mon, 15 May 2006 20:48:16 GMT, "Keith Marshall"
wrote:

"Joe AutoDrill" wrote in message
http://tinyurl.com/hqs3s

Don't know for sure but I found several references to old Delta drill
presses with "quadrill" heads on them and a picture of one that
looked similar. That led me to Chicago Quadrill Company but they
don't appear to have a Web site so I can't find pictures to compare.
Here's a link to their contact info:

http://www.thomasnet.com/heading.htm...avsec=products

Best Regards,
Keith Marshall

"I'm not grown up enough to be so old!"

Thats a turret head. Probably a Commander or a Quadrill. I sold
several of them not long ago....himmmm I may still have a drill press
with it on it. When Im in Santa Ana later this week, Ill go look.

I think it's a Quad Gunner. I blew up the image after converting it and
pulling the edges of the thing in AI.
Pretty grainy but looks like the first letters are probably Qua .

--
John R. Carroll
Machining Solution Software, Inc.