Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Arcady

Default cross slide vise - what is the difference

I am looking for 4" cross slide vise and HF has two of those - regular one:
http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/cta...Itemnumber=538
and one with "prismatic jaws":
http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/cta...Itemnumber=106
could you please explain me the difference? I saw the first one on display (and
unfortunately it's out of stock - so I have to buy online) but not the second.

Thanks

Is Government Liquidation contractually required to be brain dead? Fred R Metalworking 21 February 26th 06 07:49 PM
Vice slip debriefing Bill Schwab Metalworking 12 October 25th 05 10:42 PM
Vise advice Bill Leonhardt Woodworking 9 July 8th 05 06:32 AM
Got a decent vise; what a difference! Bay Area Dave Woodworking 15 March 11th 04 01:10 PM
Bench Vise Questions (Steel vs. Iron) x Metalworking 2 September 1st 03 04:50 PM