Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Todd Rich

Default Hot-rolled square stock?

Anybody know of a good place to pick up 1 bar of hot-rolled 1/2" square
stock in the (Bethlehem/Allentown/Quakertown/North of Philadelphia) area?

Thanks.
Todd

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

http://www.onlinemetals.com/merchant...owunits=inches

1 inch to 8 feet lengths

As close as your front door.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Todd Rich

wrote:
http://www.onlinemetals.com/merchant...owunits=inches

1 inch to 8 feet lengths

As close as your front door.

Thanks. Good site to have. Before I saw it, I found a place very close
to me. Price is just a tad more per foot, but no delay and no shipping
costs. It will be ready in 2 hours.

http://www.kaelinsteel.com/index.htm

Thanks for the help!
Todd

Comments on flattening long rough stock before planer please No Woodworking 4 March 9th 06 03:40 PM
Which faces of a machinists square are square? Ben Jackson Metalworking 16 March 15th 05 11:24 PM
Telescoping square tubes for e-wheel adjuster? Richard Ferguson Metalworking 5 December 20th 04 01:50 AM
Square Tubing joe Metalworking 0 November 21st 04 12:52 AM
Spiraling Square Stock SteveB Metalworking 20 December 30th 03 09:46 PM