Posted to alt.machines.cnc,rec.crafts.metalworking
Gunner

Default Pinging Tom Gardner..please answer the white courtesy phone.....

On Tue, 09 May 2006 03:00:25 GMT, "looking" wrote:

Below is my resume. I have recently found myself out of work. may re-locate for the right position.

TIA for looking

GERRY

Gerry R. Porter, Jr.
3691 Lakewood Dr.,
Cincinnati, OH 45248
(513) 532-3763 Cell
E-mail:

Objective Obtain a position with room for advancement .

Experience

Senior Service Engineer / Production Supervisor

August 2005 - May 2006, Dixie Tech CNC, Monroe OH

Disassemble, Repair and Paint Machine tool Frames and Bases

Rebuild Hydraulic, Pneumatic, Mechanical Sub Assemblies

Retro Fit PLC Controls

Field Service Duties

Spindle Repairman
November 2004 - June 2005, Spindle Tech, Inc., Aurora, IN
Failure analysis
Design and machine replacement parts
Rebuild and repair precision spindles

Service Engineer
August 1999 - October 2004, Machinery Repair Service, Cincinnati OH
Troubleshoot Manual and CNC machine tools
Repair manual and CNC machine tools
Set up and implement preventative maintenance programs
Design, fabricate, and install custom machining cells

Service Engineer
August 1997- August 1999, Kentucky Rebuild Corp., Independence, KY
Troubleshoot Manual and CNC machine tools
Repair manual and CNC machine tools
Perform preventative maintenance on machine tools
Extensive traveling to perform repairs on sight

Maintenance Supervisor
December 1994 - July 1997, Faxon Machining Corp., Forest Park, OH
Troubleshoot manual and CNC machine tools
Repair manual and CNC machine tools
Perform preventative maintenance on machine tools
Maintain spare parts inventory
Refurbish equipment

Education:
Graduation Equivalency Diploma
Old Dominion University, Norfolk, VA

Mechanical Instrument Repair and Calibration (NEC 1821)
United States Navy, Little Creek, VA

Various Machine Tool and Related Courses and Seminars

References are available on request.

Now why doesn't this surprise me one bit?

That's easy.... you're too dull witted to be capable of surprise. What
little synaptic ability you do possess is stretched to the limit with
life support. If you diverted power to the critical thought processors
you'd asphyxiate in a matter of minutes.

George Orwell

Posted to alt.machines.cnc,rec.crafts.metalworking
looking

I apologize but I don't under stand your comment.

Who is Tom Gardner?

Am I violating a rule by posting this? if so, please delete, and I
apologize.

GERRY

"Gunner" wrote in message
[...]

Posted to alt.machines.cnc,rec.crafts.metalworking
Tom Gardner

"looking" wrote in message
.. .
I apologize but I don't under stand your comment.

Who is Tom Gardner?

Me.

Posted to alt.machines.cnc,rec.crafts.metalworking
Gunner

On Tue, 09 May 2006 12:33:08 GMT, "looking" wrote:

I apologize but I don't under stand your comment.

Who is Tom Gardner?

Am I violating a rule by posting this? if so, please delete, and I
apologize.

GERRY

Chuckle...No, in my opinion Gerry..you did well. Tom Gardner owns a
company in Cleveland, that could, in my opinion again..use a fellow
with your talents on some upcoming projects that he has in the werks.

I posted this in such a fashion to catch his attention, and indicate
that you may well be someone to check out.

Gunner

"Gunner" wrote in message
.. .
[...]

The aim of untold millions is to be free to do exactly as they choose
and for someone else to pay when things go wrong.

In the past few decades, a peculiar and distinctive psychology
has emerged in England. Gone are the civility, sturdy independence,
and admirable stoicism that carried the English through the war years
.. It has been replaced by a constant whine of excuses, complaints,
and special pleading. The collapse of the British character has been
as swift and complete as the collapse of British power.

Theodore Dalrymple,

Posted to alt.machines.cnc,rec.crafts.metalworking
Gunner

On Tue, 09 May 2006 13:29:33 GMT, "Tom Gardner"
wrote:

"Gunner" wrote in message
.. .
[...]

Indeed.

Particularly the PLC and mechanisms part.

Gunner

The aim of untold millions is to be free to do exactly as they choose
and for someone else to pay when things go wrong.

In the past few decades, a peculiar and distinctive psychology
has emerged in England. Gone are the civility, sturdy independence,
and admirable stoicism that carried the English through the war years
.. It has been replaced by a constant whine of excuses, complaints,
and special pleading. The collapse of the British character has been
as swift and complete as the collapse of British power.

Theodore Dalrymple,
Posted to alt.machines.cnc,rec.crafts.metalworking
looking

If this is a temporary position you speak of, depending on what part of
Cleveland you are referring, I have temporary living available ( my daughter
lives in beechwood)

GERRY

"Gunner" wrote in message
On Tue, 09 May 2006 13:29:33 GMT, "Tom Gardner"
wrote:

"Gunner" wrote in message
. ..
[...]

Posted to alt.machines.cnc,rec.crafts.metalworking
Tom Gardner

"looking" wrote in message
news
If this is a temporary position you speak of, depending on what part of
Cleveland you are referring, I have temporary living available ( my
daughter lives in beechwood)

GERRY

Call me at the office, let me see if I can help.

Posted to alt.machines.cnc,rec.crafts.metalworking
Tom Gardner

"Gunner" wrote in message

Indeed.

Particularly the PLC and mechanisms part.

Gunner

What's your connection?

Posted to alt.machines.cnc,rec.crafts.metalworking
Gunner

On Wed, 10 May 2006 01:38:14 GMT, "Tom Gardner"
wrote:

"Gunner" wrote in message
.. .

Indeed.

Particularly the PLC and mechanisms part.

Gunner

What's your connection?

Matchmaker.

Gunner

"The importance of morality is that people behave themselves even if
nobody's watching. There are not enough cops and laws to replace
personal morality as a means to produce a civilized society. Indeed,
the police and criminal justice system are the last desperate line of
defense for a civilized society. Unfortunately, too many of us see
police, laws and the criminal justice system as society's first line
of defense." --Walter Williams

Posted to alt.machines.cnc,rec.crafts.metalworking
Gunner

On Wed, 10 May 2006 01:38:14 GMT, "Tom Gardner"
wrote:

"Gunner" wrote in message
.. .

Indeed.

Particularly the PLC and mechanisms part.

Gunner

What's your connection?

Let me expand that Matchmaker comment.

I know the irons you have in the fire..saw this fellows resume..and
figured yall might have a need for his abilities, if he can walk the
walk.

I look out for my friends and immediately thought of you.

Gunner

"The importance of morality is that people behave themselves even if
nobody's watching. There are not enough cops and laws to replace
personal morality as a means to produce a civilized society. Indeed,
the police and criminal justice system are the last desperate line of
defense for a civilized society. Unfortunately, too many of us see
police, laws and the criminal justice system as society's first line
of defense." --Walter Williams
Posted to alt.machines.cnc,rec.crafts.metalworking
Tom Gardner

I left a post for him to call me, I might be able to help him find
something. Good people ARE hard to find, I do have a few connections. I
wish I could afford him right now but untill "Carpal Tunnel Boy" is through
with his lawsuits...might be a year.

Posted to alt.machines.cnc,rec.crafts.metalworking
Ken Sterling

On Tue, 09 May 2006 12:33:08 GMT, "looking" wrote:

I apologize but I don't under stand your comment.

Who is Tom Gardner?

Am I violating a rule by posting this? if so, please delete, and I
apologize.

GERRY

Chuckle...No, in my opinion Gerry..you did well. Tom Gardner owns a
company in Cleveland, that could, in my opinion again..use a fellow
with your talents on some upcoming projects that he has in the werks.

I posted this in such a fashion to catch his attention, and indicate
that you may well be someone to check out.

Gunner

Gunner,
I believe the OP was referring to this "tagline" of yours, which if
read fast, could, sometimes offend someone thinking it is part of your
original post... you ought to ditch this one...
Ken.

[...]

Posted to alt.machines.cnc,rec.crafts.metalworking
Cliff

On Thu, 11 May 2006 10:50:46 GMT, Ken Sterling (Ken Sterling) wrote:

someone thinking

You'll never catch gummer that way ...
--
Cliff
Posted to alt.machines.cnc,rec.crafts.metalworking
Tom Gardner

"Cliff" wrote in message
On Thu, 11 May 2006 10:50:46 GMT, Ken Sterling (Ken Sterling) wrote:

someone thinking

You'll never catch gummer that way ...
--
Cliff

NOW I see why you call him "Gummer", you read his post about eating pussy!

Posted to alt.machines.cnc,rec.crafts.metalworking
Cliff

On Fri, 12 May 2006 14:38:19 GMT, "Tom Gardner"
wrote:

"Cliff" wrote in message
.. .
On Thu, 11 May 2006 10:50:46 GMT, Ken Sterling (Ken Sterling) wrote:

someone thinking

You'll never catch gummer that way ...

NOW I see why you call him "Gummer", you read his post about eating pussy!

[
Quotes about sex by famous folks...

Tom Clancy:
"I believe that sex is one of the most beautiful, natural, wholesome things that
money can buy."

Steve Martin:
"You know "that look" women get when they want sex? Me neither."

Drew Carey:
"Sex without love is a meaningless experience, but as meaningless experiences
go, it's pretty damned good."

Woody Allen:
"Having sex is like playing bridge. If you don't have a good partner, you'd
better have a good hand."

Unknown:
"If it weren't for pickpockets I'd have no sex life at all."

Rodney Dangerfield:
"Bisexuality immediately doubles your chances for a date on Saturday night."

Woody Allen:
"I can remember when the air was clean and sex was dirty."

George Burns:
"It isn't premarital sex if you have no intention of getting married."

Camille Paglia:
"Sex at age 90 is like trying to shoot pool with a rope."

George Burns:
"Sex is one of the nine reasons for reincarnation. The other eight are
unimportant."

Henry Miller:
"The Bible contains six admonishments to homosexuals and 62 admonishments to
heterosexuals. That doesn't mean that God doesn't love heterosexuals. It's just
that they need more supervision."

Lynn Lavner:
"There are a number of mechanical devices which increase sexual arousal,
particularly in women. Chief among these is the Mercedes-Benz 380SL
convertible."
]

phone lines pockets UK diy 2 October 18th 05 05:28 PM
Cell phone LOL!! Michael Kennedy Electronics Repair 12 October 7th 05 08:12 PM
ebay cell phone can't be activated BillKirch Electronics Repair 6 November 19th 04 02:23 PM
Funky phone line problem Julie Home Repair 11 July 7th 04 03:01 PM
2.4Ghz phone vs 900Mhz Spread Spectrum Jerry Greenberg Metalworking 0 July 16th 03 01:33 AM