Posted to alt.machines.cnc,rec.crafts.metalworking
Gunner

Default Pinging Tom Gardner..please answer the white courtesy phone.....

On Tue, 09 May 2006 03:00:25 GMT, "looking" wrote:

Below is my resume. I have recently found myself out of work. may re-locate for the right position.

TIA for looking

GERRY

Gerry R. Porter, Jr.
3691 Lakewood Dr.,
Cincinnati, OH 45248
(513) 532-3763 Cell
E-mail:

Objective Obtain a position with room for advancement .

Experience

Senior Service Engineer / Production Supervisor

August 2005 - May 2006, Dixie Tech CNC, Monroe OH

Disassemble, Repair and Paint Machine tool Frames and Bases

Rebuild Hydraulic, Pneumatic, Mechanical Sub Assemblies

Retro Fit PLC Controls

Field Service Duties

Spindle Repairman
November 2004 - June 2005, Spindle Tech, Inc., Aurora, IN
Failure analysis
Design and machine replacement parts
Rebuild and repair precision spindles

Service Engineer
August 1999 - October 2004, Machinery Repair Service, Cincinnati OH
Troubleshoot Manual and CNC machine tools
Repair manual and CNC machine tools
Set up and implement preventative maintenance programs
Design, fabricate, and install custom machining cells

Service Engineer
August 1997- August 1999, Kentucky Rebuild Corp., Independence, KY
Troubleshoot Manual and CNC machine tools
Repair manual and CNC machine tools
Perform preventative maintenance on machine tools
Extensive traveling to perform repairs on sight

Maintenance Supervisor
December 1994 - July 1997, Faxon Machining Corp., Forest Park, OH
Troubleshoot manual and CNC machine tools
Repair manual and CNC machine tools
Perform preventative maintenance on machine tools
Maintain spare parts inventory
Refurbish equipment

Education:
Graduation Equivalency Diploma
Old Dominion University, Norfolk, VA

Mechanical Instrument Repair and Calibration (NEC 1821)
United States Navy, Little Creek, VA

Various Machine Tool and Related Courses and Seminars

References are available on request.

Now why doesn't this surprise me one bit?

That's easy.... you're too dull witted to be capable of surprise. What
little synaptic ability you do possess is stretched to the limit with
life support. If you diverted power to the critical thought processors
you'd asphyxiate in a matter of minutes.

George Orwell