Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Sheri

Default Comparison between CAD/CAM Softwares

Hi..
I am student of Mechanical Engg. Dept. I have a due assignment under
title " CAD/CAM software comparison, features, limitations and
features... I tried to find on net but couldn't find any particular
article. Please send me any web link or information and help me in
completing my assignment.. Thanks..

Sheri

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Dave Hinz

On 20 Apr 2006 05:52:04 -0700, Sheri wrote:
Hi..
I am student of Mechanical Engg. Dept. I have a due assignment under
title " CAD/CAM software comparison, features, limitations and
features... I tried to find on net but couldn't find any particular
article. Please send me any web link or information and help me in
completing my assignment.. Thanks..

Shure. Here ya go: http://www.google.com/
Phrases which might be useful are "competitive analysis" and "feature
list".
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.machines.cnc
ff

Sheri wrote:

Hi..
I am student of Mechanical Engg. Dept. I have a due assignment under
title " CAD/CAM software comparison, features, limitations and
features... I tried to find on net but couldn't find any particular
article. Please send me any web link or information and help me in
completing my assignment.. Thanks..

Sheri

Crossposting to alt.machines.cnc....
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
jw

Sheri wrote:
Hi..
I am student of Mechanical Engg. Dept. I have a due assignment under
title " CAD/CAM software comparison, features, limitations and
features... I tried to find on net but couldn't find any particular
article. Please send me any web link or information and help me in
completing my assignment.. Thanks..

Sheri

So you are hoping someone has already done the work for you?

Do you have a list of particular packages you would to evaluate? Take
that list, go to each vendors website and review their spec sheet.

If you are looking for suggestions: Alibre, Autodesk, SolidWorks,
Pro/E, Catia are a few CAD packages. For CAM: GibbsCAM, MasterCAMM,
Esprit

JW

Posted to alt.machines.cnc,rec.crafts.metalworking
Cliff

On Fri, 21 Apr 2006 01:31:23 GMT, Michael wrote:

ff wrote:
Sheri wrote:

Hi..
I am student of Mechanical Engg. Dept. I have a due assignment under
title " CAD/CAM software comparison, features, limitations and
features... I tried to find on net but couldn't find any particular
article. Please send me any web link or information and help me in
completing my assignment.. Thanks..

Sheri

Crossposting to alt.machines.cnc....

Now that you are in charge of *routing* crossposted messages, it is the
*kook's only* bin for ffred too.

bbye ffred

DANG !!
Where's jb when you need him?
What a kooook .... I thought he'd have been happy
to do someone's homework .... ooops ... it's not about
cracked pots.
Next option: Where's Rick?
--
Cliff