Posted to alt.machines.cnc,rec.crafts.metalworking
Cliff

Default Comparison between CAD/CAM Softwares

On Fri, 21 Apr 2006 01:31:23 GMT, Michael wrote:

ff wrote:
Sheri wrote:

Hi..
I am student of Mechanical Engg. Dept. I have a due assignment under
title " CAD/CAM software comparison, features, limitations and
features... I tried to find on net but couldn't find any particular
article. Please send me any web link or information and help me in
completing my assignment.. Thanks..

Sheri

Crossposting to alt.machines.cnc....

Now that you are in charge of *routing* crossposted messages, it is the
*kook's only* bin for ffred too.

bbye ffred

DANG !!
Where's jb when you need him?
What a kooook .... I thought he'd have been happy
to do someone's homework .... ooops ... it's not about
cracked pots.
Next option: Where's Rick?
--
Cliff