Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Plastic Scrap Market:plasticscrap.eu

Find out news and listings about plastic scrap market.
Plastic Scrap Market:http://www.plasticscrap.eu

Bye
Mauro P

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
plasticscrap.eu

thank you for speaking of us

Plasticscrap.eu Europe

ha escrito:

Find out news and listings about plastic scrap market.
Plastic Scrap Market:
http://www.plasticscrap.eu

Bye
Mauro P

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Dear Mauro
I had a look to your site www.plasticscrap.eu and I found the link to
our service www.wastexchange.co.uk
Thank you a lot

Plastic recycling is a great problem and a big business for the future.
According to the higher oil price... LDPE HDEP PET and all the other
polymers price is rising up.

We are working for a better future I hope we will cooperate for a
sustinable development.

Best regards

Meggie Lee

plasticscrap.eu ha escrito:

thank you for speaking of us

Plasticscrap.eu Europe

ha escrito:

Find out news and listings about plastic scrap market.
Plastic Scrap Market:
http://www.plasticscrap.eu

Bye
Mauro P

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
DoN. Nichols

According to :
Dear Mauro
I had a look to your site www.plasticscrap.eu and I found the link to
our service www.************.co.uk
Thank you a lot

[ ... ]

Find out news and listings about plastic scrap market.
Plastic Scrap Market:http://www.************.eu

Interesting -- both postings came from the same
at most, from two machines behind the same firewall -- in spite of one
claiming to be somewhere unspecified in the EU, while the other claims
to be from the UK -- while the "NNTP-Posting-Host: " actually is located
in Italy, on the "LIBERO-INFOSTRADA" network -- and is one of the ranges
which I have blocked for spaming.

This is obviously spam, and I have '*'d out the critical part of
the URLs and e-mail address to avoid spreading their spam for them.

I wonder what they expected to accomplish by spaming a hobby
metalworking newsgroup?

Enjoy,
DoN.

--
Email: | Voice (all times): (703) 938-4564
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Dave Hinz

On 4 May 2006 22:12:41 GMT, DoN. Nichols wrote:
According to :
I had a look to your site www.plasticscrap.eu and I found the link to
our service www.************.co.uk

Interesting -- both postings came from the same
at most, from two machines behind the same firewall --

Isn't that a _remarkable coincidence_ ???

in spite of one
claiming to be somewhere unspecified in the EU, while the other claims
to be from the UK -- while the "NNTP-Posting-Host: " actually is located
in Italy, on the "LIBERO-INFOSTRADA" network -- and is one of the ranges
which I have blocked for spaming.

What, I ask, are the odds.

This is obviously spam, and I have '*'d out the critical part of
the URLs and e-mail address to avoid spreading their spam for them.

Yup. The tactic is so transparent, I knew what I'd find before I even
bothered to look at the headers.

I wonder what they expected to accomplish by spaming a hobby
metalworking newsgroup?

Well, they told us who to avoid, I suppose that's something positive.