Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Bob Engelhardt

Default Vibratory polisher pix in Dropbox

http://www.metalworking.com/dropbox/vibepolisher.txt
http://www.metalworking.com/dropbox/vibepolisher.jpg
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Glenn

"Larry Jaques" wrote in message
news
On Sat, 15 Apr 2006 20:17:26 -0400, with neither quill nor qualm, Bob
Engelhardt quickly quoth:

http://www.metalworking.com/dropbox/vibepolisher.txt
http://www.metalworking.com/dropbox/vibepolisher.jpg

Doublecheck your jpg, Bob. I got a page reiterating the URL but no pic
when I clicked on that link.

It worked for me Larry. Looks like a really cool setup...kinda like my
brass tumbler on steroids
Bob, you might want to check into a gun shop for the polishing additives.
They sell some slurry goop to pour in with the corncob that really works
great.

Glenn

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
DoN. Nichols

According to Larry Jaques :
On Sat, 15 Apr 2006 20:17:26 -0400, with neither quill nor qualm, Bob
Engelhardt quickly quoth:

http://www.metalworking.com/dropbox/vibepolisher.txt
http://www.metalworking.com/dropbox/vibepolisher.jpg

Doublecheck your jpg, Bob. I got a page reiterating the URL but no pic
when I clicked on that link.

It worked for me. I used "wget" to directly download the images
and view them on my machine.

But -- I had to take a second try at it, for whatever reason,
before I got it.

Enjoy,
DoN.

--
Email: | Voice (all times): (703) 938-4564
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Larry Jaques

On Sat, 15 Apr 2006 20:42:02 -0700, with neither quill nor qualm,
"Glenn" quickly quoth:

"Larry Jaques" wrote in message
news
On Sat, 15 Apr 2006 20:17:26 -0400, with neither quill nor qualm, Bob
Engelhardt quickly quoth:

http://www.metalworking.com/dropbox/vibepolisher.txt
http://www.metalworking.com/dropbox/vibepolisher.jpg

Doublecheck your jpg, Bob. I got a page reiterating the URL but no pic
when I clicked on that link.

It worked for me Larry. Looks like a really cool setup...kinda like my
brass tumbler on steroids

Yes, it's working today. Show me your tumbler on Tuesday, eh? (If
you're awake.)

--
The greatest fine art of the future will be the making
of a comfortable living from a small piece of land.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Glenn

"Larry Jaques" wrote in message
On Sat, 15 Apr 2006 20:42:02 -0700, with neither quill nor qualm,
"Glenn" quickly quoth:

"Larry Jaques" wrote in message
news
On Sat, 15 Apr 2006 20:17:26 -0400, with neither quill nor qualm, Bob
Engelhardt quickly quoth:

http://www.metalworking.com/dropbox/vibepolisher.txt
http://www.metalworking.com/dropbox/vibepolisher.jpg

Doublecheck your jpg, Bob. I got a page reiterating the URL but no pic
when I clicked on that link.

It worked for me Larry. Looks like a really cool setup...kinda like my
brass tumbler on steroids

Yes, it's working today. Show me your tumbler on Tuesday, eh? (If
you're awake.)

Sure It's just a plastic bowl with a lid, filled with corncobb and
polishing media. I think it was about $40 at Bullit Depot.
Beats the heck out of the ol "coffe can full of brass and media with the lid
duct taped on rolling around in the back of the pickemup for a week" tumbler

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Glenn

"Larry Jaques" wrote in message
On Sun, 16 Apr 2006 12:09:32 -0700, with neither quill nor qualm,
"Glenn" quickly quoth:

"Larry Jaques" wrote in message
. ..
[...]

Yeah, I rectum so.

Patsy has to be at the airport no later than 5am, and if I can stay
until her plane leaves at 6, I'll be at your house a bit after 6am.

Otherwise, I'll just pull up and honk until you come outside at 5ish,
OK?

Ok .. the neighbor across the street is a pretty fair shot though so I
wouldn't honk too loud and long LOL I will be up and the coffee will be
redeye.
Glenn

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Don Foreman

On Sat, 15 Apr 2006 20:17:26 -0400, Bob Engelhardt
wrote:

http://www.metalworking.com/dropbox/vibepolisher.txt
http://www.metalworking.com/dropbox/vibepolisher.jpg

Neat, Bob! Took me a few minutes to understand how it works.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Larry Jaques

On Sun, 16 Apr 2006 21:28:54 -0700, with neither quill nor qualm,
"Glenn" quickly quoth:

I said:
Otherwise, I'll just pull up and honk until you come outside at 5ish,
OK?

Ok .. the neighbor across the street is a pretty fair shot though so I
wouldn't honk too loud and long LOL

Hmm, let me think on this one.

I will be up and the coffee will be redeye.

KO, Kemosabe. I'll be there!

--
Don't take life so seriously. You'll never get out of it alive.
--Elbert Hubbard