Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Glenn

Default Vibratory polisher pix in Dropbox

"Larry Jaques" wrote in message
On Sat, 15 Apr 2006 20:42:02 -0700, with neither quill nor qualm,
"Glenn" quickly quoth:

"Larry Jaques" wrote in message
news
On Sat, 15 Apr 2006 20:17:26 -0400, with neither quill nor qualm, Bob
Engelhardt quickly quoth:

http://www.metalworking.com/dropbox/vibepolisher.txt
http://www.metalworking.com/dropbox/vibepolisher.jpg

Doublecheck your jpg, Bob. I got a page reiterating the URL but no pic
when I clicked on that link.

It worked for me Larry. Looks like a really cool setup...kinda like my
brass tumbler on steroids

Yes, it's working today. Show me your tumbler on Tuesday, eh? (If
you're awake.)

Sure It's just a plastic bowl with a lid, filled with corncobb and
polishing media. I think it was about $40 at Bullit Depot.
Beats the heck out of the ol "coffe can full of brass and media with the lid
duct taped on rolling around in the back of the pickemup for a week" tumbler