Arto Parlak

Default Help with JIS (Japanese) standards

JIS 10305 DU
JIS 10705 BU
JIS 10705 AD

Anybody knows what the above japanese standards are? They must be
something related to fasteners or materials used to manufacture
fasteners.

If possible tell me the correspnding ISO or DIN or ANSI standard, or
send me a description or picture.

Thanks to all
Arto
Martin H. Eastburn

Arto Parlak wrote:

JIS 10305 DU
JIS 10705 BU
JIS 10705 AD

Anybody knows what the above japanese standards are? They must be
something related to fasteners or materials used to manufacture
fasteners.

If possible tell me the correspnding ISO or DIN or ANSI standard, or
send me a description or picture.

Thanks to all
Arto

Try :
http://webstore.ansi.org/ansidocstore/default.asp?

You will need to have Adobe Acrobat Reader 5 or higher in order to read the downloaded files.
For your convenience, a link to the Adobe Acrobat website is displayed below.

There are 3903 products that contain "JIS":

It takes a while to down load - but there are over 3000 for sale at this ANSI site.
THey are handling the international codes now as well as US.

Martin [ member of JEDEC former member of EIA. ]
--
Martin Eastburn, Barbara Eastburn
@ home at Lion's Lair with our computer

Martin H. Eastburn

Arto Parlak wrote:

JIS 10305 DU
JIS 10705 BU
JIS 10705 AD

Anybody knows what the above japanese standards are? They must be
something related to fasteners or materials used to manufacture
fasteners.

If possible tell me the correspnding ISO or DIN or ANSI standard, or
send me a description or picture.

Thanks to all
Arto

Are you sure of JIS ?

You will need to have Adobe Acrobat Reader 5 or higher in order to read the downloaded files. For your convenience, a link to the
Adobe Acrobat website is displayed below.

There are 7 products that contain "10305":

Document # Document Title Price Member Discount Available
ISO/TR 10305-2:2003 Road vehicles - Calibration of electromagnetic field strength measuring devices - Part 2: IEEE standard for
calibration of electromagnetic field sensors and probes, excluding antennas, from 9 kHz to 40 GHz $125.00 Yes
ISO/TR 10305-1:2003 Road vehicles - Calibration of electromagnetic field strengh measuring devices - Part 1: Devices for
measurement of electromagnetic fields at frequencies 0 Hz $97.00 Yes
DIN EN 10305-5 Steel tubes for precision applications - Technical delivery conditions - Part 5: Welded and cold size square and
rectangular tubes (FOREIGN STANDARD) $110.00 No
DIN EN 10305-4 Steel tubes for precision applications - Technical delivery conditions - Part 4: Seamless cold drawn tubes for
hydraulic and pneumatic power systems (FOREIGN STANDARD) $113.50 No
DIN EN 10305-3 Steel tubes for precision applications - Technical delivery conditions - Part 3: Welded cold sized tubes (FOREIGN
STANDARD) $110.00 No
DIN EN 10305-2 Steel tubes for precision applications - Technical delivery conditions - Part 2: Welded cold drawn tubes (FOREIGN
STANDARD) $110.00 No
DIN EN 10305-1 Steel tubes for precision applications - Technical delivery conditions - Part 1: Seamless cold drawn tubes (FOREIGN
STANDARD) $117.50 No

Martin

--
Martin Eastburn, Barbara Eastburn
@ home at Lion's Lair with our computer
NRA LOH, NRA Life

jk

Arto Parlak wrote:

JIS 10305 DU
JIS 10705 BU
JIS 10705 AD

Anybody knows what the above japanese standards are? They must be
something related to fasteners or materials used to manufacture
fasteners.

If possible tell me the correspnding ISO or DIN or ANSI standard, or
send me a description or picture.

Thanks to all
Arto

There are (in general) no equivalent iso/DIN/ANSI standards to JIS
standards, just like there are non equivalences in other standards.
They are different standards that have different requirements.
jk
Martin H. Eastburn

jk wrote:

Arto Parlak wrote:

JIS 10305 DU
JIS 10705 BU
JIS 10705 AD

Anybody knows what the above japanese standards are? They must be
something related to fasteners or materials used to manufacture
fasteners.

If possible tell me the correspnding ISO or DIN or ANSI standard, or
send me a description or picture.

Thanks to all
Arto

There are (in general) no equivalent iso/DIN/ANSI standards to JIS
standards, just like there are non equivalences in other standards.
They are different standards that have different requirements.
jk

That is a bit strong - but you did say "in general" In Semi, even packaging
there are joint and parallel standards. JEDEC is a big part of that.

For electrical - it is still a mess I suppose - mostly mine is better attitude.
Sometimes it isn't.

Martin