Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
azotic

Default What was he thinking.

Cad class teacher gives new meaning to exploded view !!!

http://www.cnn.com/2006/US/04/04/pap....ap/index.html

the metal content is obvious.

Best Regards
Tom.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Gary Owens

And if any of the students had said the word explosives, or drew a picture
of an explosion, or talked about an explosion, he/she would have been
expelled and prosecuted. But the taxpayers and now going to pay for the
teachers medical bills and support him for the rest of his life.
He must have a hell of a union.
gary