jim rozen

Default OT Gunner's laundry

I have it on good authority that there seems to be some
trouble stirring on his clothesline:

http://www.priceless420.com/Pr022604sockcats.jpg

Jim

please reply to:

michael

jim rozen wrote:

I have it on good authority that there seems to be some
trouble stirring on his clothesline:

http://www.priceless420.com/Pr022604sockcats.jpg

Jim

Can't be Gunner's, his grass isn't that green. Landmines have blown it
all to hell, you see.

michael

Gunner

On 27 Feb 2004 21:10:40 -0800, jim rozen
wrote:

I have it on good authority that there seems to be some
trouble stirring on his clothesline:

http://www.priceless420.com/Pr022604sockcats.jpg

Jim

ROFLMAO..way cute.

Gunner

"To be civilized is to restrain the ability to commit mayhem.
To be incapable of committing mayhem is not the mark of the civilized,
merely the domesticated." - Trefor Thomas
Gunner

On Sat, 28 Feb 2004 00:21:27 -0800, michael
wrote:

jim rozen wrote:

I have it on good authority that there seems to be some
trouble stirring on his clothesline:

http://www.priceless420.com/Pr022604sockcats.jpg

Jim

Can't be Gunner's, his grass isn't that green. Landmines have blown it
all to hell, you see.

michael

Nah..what the Claymores didnt clear out, the FooGas did.

It did rid the neighborhood of the JWs though....

Gunner

"To be civilized is to restrain the ability to commit mayhem.
To be incapable of committing mayhem is not the mark of the civilized,
merely the domesticated." - Trefor Thomas
michael

wrote:

jim rozen wrote:

I have it on good authority that there seems to be some
trouble stirring on his clothesline:

http://www.priceless420.com/Pr022604sockcats.jpg

Jim

Can't be Gunner's, his grass isn't that green. Landmines have blown it
all to hell, you see.

michael

Nah..what the Claymores didnt clear out, the FooGas did.

It did rid the neighborhood of the JWs though....

Gunner

"To be civilized is to restrain the ability to commit mayhem.
To be incapable of committing mayhem is not the mark of the civilized,
merely the domesticated." - Trefor Thomas

Good one, I'm still laughing. And glad I wasn't eating or drinking at the
moment.

mj

GTO69RA4

I have it on good authority that there seems to be some
trouble stirring on his clothesline:

http://www.priceless420.com/Pr022604sockcats.jpg

Jim

================================================= =
please reply to:
================================================= =

The other white meat!

GTO(John)
Tom

GTO69RA4 wrote:

I have it on good authority that there seems to be some
trouble stirring on his clothesline:

http://www.priceless420.com/Pr022604sockcats.jpg

Jim

================================================= =
please reply to:
================================================= =

The other white meat!

GTO(John)

You mean this?: http://www.elfrigo.org/flash/chowmein.htm
George

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!

You mean this?: http://www.elfrigo.org/flash/chowmein.htm

ATP

wrote:

jim rozen wrote:

I have it on good authority that there seems to be some
trouble stirring on his clothesline:

http://www.priceless420.com/Pr022604sockcats.jpg

Jim

Can't be Gunner's, his grass isn't that green. Landmines have blown
it all to hell, you see.

michael

Nah..what the Claymores didnt clear out, the FooGas did.

It did rid the neighborhood of the JWs though....

Gunner

One of my former acquaintances, a bizarre looking 6'3" heavyset guy who lost
all the hair on his head, eyebrows, etc. after working for Hooker chemical,
answered the door stark naked when the Jehovahs came to call. "Oh, I'm
sorry, I thought it was my brother." Last visit to his house....