ATP

Default OT Gunner's laundry

Gunner wrote:
On Sat, 28 Feb 2004 00:21:27 -0800, michael
wrote:

jim rozen wrote:

I have it on good authority that there seems to be some
trouble stirring on his clothesline:

http://www.priceless420.com/Pr022604sockcats.jpg

Jim

Can't be Gunner's, his grass isn't that green. Landmines have blown
it all to hell, you see.

michael

Nah..what the Claymores didnt clear out, the FooGas did.

It did rid the neighborhood of the JWs though....

Gunner

One of my former acquaintances, a bizarre looking 6'3" heavyset guy who lost
all the hair on his head, eyebrows, etc. after working for Hooker chemical,
answered the door stark naked when the Jehovahs came to call. "Oh, I'm
sorry, I thought it was my brother." Last visit to his house....