Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Theron King

Default Double angle Series 400 collets, anyone know if they are available?

I am looking for a set of series 400 double angle collets. Anyone know
of a source for them? I have searched the web some and looked at a
number of tool suppliers, but can't seem to find them.

Thanks,

Theron
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
steamer

--Try posting to the cnc group; they use these collets probably more
than this bunch. DA collets aren't all that uncommon; do you really have to
use the 400 series?

--
"Steamboat Ed" Haas : Concave, convex, con
Hacking the Trailing Edge! : carne: all is Zen..
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
DoN. Nichols

According to Theron King :
I am looking for a set of series 400 double angle collets. Anyone know
of a source for them? I have searched the web some and looked at a
number of tool suppliers, but can't seem to find them.

Hmm ... all the searches I do seem to send me to eBay, and here
is the first set -- not very encouraging:

7566963936

Perhaps that line has been dropped by Erickson?

Good Luck,
DoN.

--
Email: | Voice (all times): (703) 938-4564