Posted to alt.machines.cnc,misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking
Cliff

Default OT - Anyone use Ebay?

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Electronics...n-52360702.htm

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main...ixnewstop.html
--
Cliff
Posted to alt.machines.cnc,misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking
SteveF

"Cliff" wrote in message

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Electronics...n-52360702.htm

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main...ixnewstop.html
--
Cliff

Hate to tell you but the carrier was Oct 2004. It's probably already been
to the beach in Alang, India and is gone.

Steve.

Posted to alt.machines.cnc,misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking
Cliff

On Fri, 31 Mar 2006 19:11:57 -0500, "SteveF" wrote:

Hate to tell you but the carrier was Oct 2004.

I know sigh. Had to search several URLs G.
Would have been about perfect for some fishing ...
--
Cliff
Posted to alt.machines.cnc,misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking
the_blogologist

The current high bidder for the satellite at $200 million, previously
bought:

VERY SEXY VINTAGE BOHO NAVY RIDING BOOTS
*VINTAGE PEASANT SKIRT*
Absolutely Gorgeous Dress Sz 12 - 1979
STUNNING YELLOW VINTAGE SNAKESKIN FLATS
SEXY RIDING STYLE VINTAGE BOOTS
HOT BOOTS! Vintage size 8 olive leather boots

Cliff wrote:

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Electronics...ctors/Other/au
ction-52360702.htm

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.../01/10/webay10.
xml&sSheet=/news/2004/01/10/ixnewstop.html

Posted to alt.machines.cnc,misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking
Steve R.

"SteveF" wrote in message

"Cliff" wrote in message

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Electronics...n-52360702.htm

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main...ixnewstop.html
--
Cliff

Hate to tell you but the carrier was Oct 2004. It's probably already been
to the beach in Alang, India and is gone.

Steve.

I think a preservation group got hold of it, and took it to the UK. They
were certainly trying!

Steve R.

Posted to alt.machines.cnc,misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking
Cliff

On Sat, 01 Apr 2006 03:16:33 GMT, zadoc wrote:

Am sure that you, Cliff, have similar fellow human contacts.

I have jb & Michael & am very pleased G.
--
Cliff
Posted to alt.machines.cnc,misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking
Gunner

On Fri, 31 Mar 2006 19:04:09 -0800,
(the_blogologist) wrote:

The current high bidder for the satellite at $200 million, previously
bought:

VERY SEXY VINTAGE BOHO NAVY RIDING BOOTS
*VINTAGE PEASANT SKIRT*
Absolutely Gorgeous Dress Sz 12 - 1979
STUNNING YELLOW VINTAGE SNAKESKIN FLATS
SEXY RIDING STYLE VINTAGE BOOTS
HOT BOOTS! Vintage size 8 olive leather boots

Cliff has size 8 feet?

Gunner

Cliff wrote:

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Electronics...ctors/Other/au
ction-52360702.htm

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.../01/10/webay10.
xml&sSheet=/news/2004/01/10/ixnewstop.html

- Proverbs 22:3
Posted to alt.machines.cnc,misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking
Cliff

On Sat, 01 Apr 2006 11:32:36 GMT, Gunner wrote:

Cliff has size 8 feet?

Sorry, 14 E ..... you've felt them many times by now G.
--
Cliff
Posted to alt.machines.cnc,misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking
Ray Keller

"zadoc" wrote in message
On Fri, 31 Mar 2006 18:27:13 -0500, Cliff
wrote in :

|http://www.trademe.co.nz/Electronics...n-52360702.htm
|
|http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main...ixnewstop.html

I have been tempted to use it, but haven't so far.

I know people who do who are quite satisfied with it, but so far
I just don't trust it. For one thing, to sell or buy would have
to reveal my actual name and address.

For another, I simply don't trust the "paypal" system.

If someone such as my local bank, American Express, etc. wanted
to set up as a trusted "third party" to the transaction, I would
be a hell of a lot more interested.

At the moment, though, as I understand it, both E-Bay and Pay-Pal
want a lot more information that I am willing to reveal.

As an example, take Ray Keller accusing me of being a
"pedophile". I'm not, of course, but what is his motive for the
unwarranted accusation?

Ernietroll has been judged by God as a lying pedophile!
All 8 messages in topic - view as tree
From: Ray Keller - view profile
Date: Tues, Dec 27 2005 9:26 am
Email: "Ray Keller"
Groups: misc.survivalism
Not yet ratedRating:
show options

original | Report Abuse | Find messages by this author

Ernietroll has been judged by God as a lying pedophile!

On 8/25/2003 12:37 Pm

"erniegalts" wrote in message

SNIP

So perhaps we can all prove something on the net, right here, right
now.
Let us all, by the end of the month, all join in and swear that if

we
are not speaking the truth about this accusation about me that we
should all be struck dead within a month.
I'm willing. Means this much to me. You willing? Gunner and Keller
willing?

Fine by me with the stipulation that if god doesent strike me dead
that
ernietroll has been judged by god as a lying pedophile.

I know it's been said before by plenty of other people, but it's
clearly worth saying again: you're a lying hypocrite, Earnietroll.

What's even worse is he's a lying hypocrite with delusions of
grandeur.
Apparently, now he's stroking his ego with fantasies that SOMEBODY out
here regrets calling him a name and would like to apologize. I haven't
seen any indications of anything like that, and the only person I've
seen mention apologies is earnietroll ranting about his fantasies.

Of course what can you expect from a lying paedophile

From: Lawrence Glickman - view profile
Date: Tues, Dec 27 2005 6:17 pm
Email: Lawrence Glickman
Groups: misc.survivalism
Not yet ratedRating:
show options

original | Report Abuse | Find messages by this author

On Tue, 27 Dec 2005 18:10:49 -0700, Winston Smith

On Tue, 27 Dec 2005 09:26:53 -0700, "Ray Keller"
wrote:

Ernietroll has been judged by God as a lying pedophile!

On 8/25/2003 12:37 Pm
"erniegalts" wrote in message

. ..

Hummm...

A continuation of a ****ing contest that has been over for two plus
years. Ernie hasn't been here in almost that many years. What's the
point?

Some people don't like broccoli. Ray doesn't like ernie. There is no
*point* to it. It's a personal thing.

Lg

From: Sue - view profile
Date: Tues, Dec 27 2005 7:09 pm
Email: Sue

wrote:
Ernietroll has been judged by God as a lying pedophile!

You have been judged by me to be an ass. I expect this pronouncement
is *not* going to ruin your day.
Sue

From: Strabo - view profile
Date: Thurs, Dec 29 2005 10:05 pm
Email: Strabo
Groups: misc.survivalism
Not yet ratedRating:
show options

original | Report Abuse | Find messages by this author

In Ernietroll has been judged by God as a lying pedophile! on
Tue, 27 Dec 2005 18:10:49 -0700, by Winston Smith, we read:

wrote:

Ernietroll has been judged by God as a lying pedophile!

On 8/25/2003 12:37 Pm
"erniegalts" wrote in message

. ..

Hummm...

A continuation of a ****ing contest that has been over for two plus
years. Ernie hasn't been here in almost that many years. What's the
point?

Larryn/Ernie was being relentlessly pursued by Gunner and Ray
when he disappeared. Apparently Larryn/Ernie made some offensive
remarks concerning sex and children.

From: Sue - view profile
Date: Fri, Dec 30 2005 8:01 am
Email: Sue
Groups: misc.survivalism
Not yet ratedRating:
show options

original | Report Abuse | Find messages by this author

On Fri, 30 Dec 2005 05:05:03 GMT, Strabo

wrote:

Ernietroll has been judged by God as a lying pedophile!

On 8/25/2003 12:37 Pm
"erniegalts" wrote in message

Hummm...

A continuation of a ****ing contest that has been over for two plus
years. Ernie hasn't been here in almost that many years. What's

the
point?

Larryn/Ernie was being relentlessly pursued by Gunner and Ray
when he disappeared. Apparently Larryn/Ernie made some offensive
remarks concerning sex and children.

You forgot to give Richard Lewis credit.
Sue

From: myal - view profile
Date: Thurs, Jan 19 2006 8:17 am
Email: myal

Ray Keller wrote:
Ernietroll has been judged by God as a lying pedophile!

On 8/25/2003 12:37 Pm

"erniegalts" wrote in message

You seem to miss that he died and was resurected ZADOC !!

its a miricoil...

Posted to alt.machines.cnc,misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.usenet.kooks
Cliff

On Wed, 05 Apr 2006 05:08:47 GMT, zadoc wrote:

| Ernietroll has been judged by God as a lying pedophile!

No, but I suspect that both Ray and Gunner have!

http://tinyurl.com/klfjy

Cliff
Posted to alt.machines.cnc,misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking
Gunner

On Wed, 05 Apr 2006 05:08:47 GMT, zadoc wrote:

| A continuation of a ****ing contest that has been over for two plus
| years. Ernie hasn't been here in almost that many years. What's the
| point?

Anyone's guess as to why Ray had/has so much hatred for me and
why Gunner went along with it. Ernie said once that the admired
Gunner. Apparently he was wrong.

You turned into an utter idiot all ****y and pendantic and whiny..then
you started attacking the USA and individual posters.

It was actually fun watching yu be cut to ribbons after all that.

Gunner

"The importance of morality is that people behave themselves even if
nobody's watching. There are not enough cops and laws to replace
personal morality as a means to produce a civilized society. Indeed,
the police and criminal justice system are the last desperate line of
defense for a civilized society. Unfortunately, too many of us see
police, laws and the criminal justice system as society's first line
of defense." --Walter Williams

GFCI still tripping fredinstl Home Repair 6 April 9th 05 06:56 PM
EBay hack Don Foreman Metalworking 59 March 23rd 05 02:32 AM
WARNING ! New ebay email scam ! Or should I say newest version of an old one Puff Griffis Woodturning 0 February 8th 04 02:22 AM
eBay Scam Marv Soloff Metalworking 5 December 31st 03 01:16 PM