Posted to alt.cad,alt.machines.cnc,rec.crafts.metalworking
Cliff

Default converting photo to 3d cad drawing

On Thu, 02 Mar 2006 08:44:50 -0500, John wrote:

I don't know anything about this so I'll ask
the group for help

I would like to convert a photo into a 3d
cad image so I can have the image machine carved

Is this possible, Where could I learn more or
hire someone who knows this

See also http://www.cadcamcadcam.com/hobby &
http://imsrv.com/ , among many others.

For a fun time see http://www.geocities.com/banquercadcam/index.html

Crossposted to alt.machines.cnc & rec.crafts.metalworking
Search there.
HTH
--
Cliff