Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default F.S.-Sherline mill (Not Ebay)

Sherline mill model 5500,has zeroing handwheels,works perfect, has
nicks and scratches on table from clamping and unclamping. With
flycutter and 3/8 endmill holder plus
a few clamps. Ready to go to work.
Weighs about 34 lbs and will be in a large box. I live in zip
32311.Add some weight for packing and box.
Price-325$ (less than half than cost of a new one with No accessories)
I will accept ONLY postal money order. Feel free to arrange package
pickup from your favorite carrier and prepay shipping. Otherwise I will
ship USPS and include the cost in the
payment. Let me know what you want to do if interested.
This should be a no frills,no muss no fuss sale-Dont make me wait
weeks for payment.
Lets get it done,so we both can be happy. This is a nice little mill if
you have limited space.
It has collected dust for 7 months. Time to go to work for someone else
who needs it.

Picture of mill at:
http://members.aol.com/castvee8/mill.jpeg