Fred Smith

Default FA: Sherline CNC mill, with DeskCNC servo retrofit

Sherline CNC mill, with DeskCNC servo system retrofit on Ebay.

Buy it now, available.

Best Regards, Fred Smith- IMService

Newsgroup and Listserve Special discounts and offers are at:
http://www.imsrv.com/hobby

We are THE source for low cost Cad Cam
Bing

Default Sherline CNC mill, with DeskCNC servo retrofit

"Fred Smith" wrote in message
news
Sherline CNC mill, with DeskCNC servo system retrofit on Ebay.

Buy it now, available.

Speaking of Sherline. I have been playing around with the rotary table I
bought and I really like it !

For small stuff and for the pricetag of $540 ya just cant beat it. I havent
hooked it up to the CNC machine yet as I have to buy another axis board for
it before I do. We got it on the Bridgeports now and its very easy to
operate and program. I wouldnt take a havy cut with it though

Bing